Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Son of Selhurst

Why do you spend so much time on here and not on Palace boards? I have no interest in other team's boards.
Genuine question, not having a go.

Comments

• Options
    can i ask you a question covered end?
    do you play the drums? :-)

by the way bit confusing haveing "the covered end" and "Covered End" as posters.
  • Options
    No I don't
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Why do you spend so much time on here and not on Palace boards? I have no interest in other team's boards.

I get a grant from the government. :-)
  • Options
    If you're saying your on the dole, that explains the time on your hands, but not why you want to spend it reading "all things Charlton", I don't want to read about Palace all day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Why do you spend so much time on here and not on Palace boards? I have no interest in other team's boards.

To seriously answer your question I happen to think this is a very good message board, and it has a good range of interesting subjects.

I do also post on CPFC.ORG, that is an outstanding messageboard but has become a bit clique orientated, probably part of the problem is that it has over 13,000 registered users.

And also living in Kent as I do these days, I'm interested to see how my local rivals are doing? When I lived in Putney( CAFC meant nothing to me) ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    And also living in Kent as I do these days, I'm interested to see how my local rivals are doing? When I lived in Putney( CAFC meant nothing to me) ;-)

When you say Kent, do you mean the historical county of Kent which includes Charlton, or the Paul Scally version which doesn't?