Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Granny Annexe - Garden buildings for accomodation

Anybody ever had any of these done?

Looking into it and would appreciate any experience people have had in this, planning application (Bexley), good/bad builders who have done the work?

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Done it recently but I wont be much help as Im in Australia. I converted a two car garage into a 35sqm Flat. Was part of a complete renovation of the house we live in here.....a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too.
  • Options

Looking into it and would appreciate any experience people have had in this, planning application (Bexley), good/bad builders who have done the work?

Cheers in advance.

if you are interested I can put you in touch with someone who is making high quality pods for gardens - offices, self contained annexes's for kids and grannies - that are equipped for running water, electricity etc and come constructed and all you need in place is a base and it is craned into your garden, connected to the utilities and you are ready to go. they are of a very high quality.
  • Options
    Just lock her in the Garden Shed, much easier and cheaper!!
  • Options

Cheers in advance.

if you are interested I can put you in touch with someone who is making high quality pods for gardens - offices, self contained annexes's for kids and grannies - that are equipped for running water, electricity etc and come constructed and all you need in place is a base and it is craned into your garden, connected to the utilities and you are ready to go. they are of a very high quality.
    Yes please pal.

• Options

Cheers in advance.

Yes please pal.

pm me your email address and I can forward their e-brochure to you
  • Options
    sent you a message mate
  • Options
    Be careful re Council Tax if you build a separate building on your property. There is a risk they try to tax an annex separately.
  • Options

Be careful re Council Tax if you build a separate building on your property. There is a risk they try to tax an annex separately.

Yh looking into all that mate

• Options
    After all the Roland Rat and Nightmeire stuff, this thread is a breath of fresh air.

;o)