Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket for Burnley?

I'd like to see the Burnley game, and support the peaceful protests, but I don't want to give any money to this regime.
As there are so many season ticket holders who no longer go, would one of you be willing to sell me your ticket. you can look up my previous posts on here to confirm that I'm not a Burnley supporter in disguise.

At my age, I qualify for a Senior ticket, but an adult one would obviously do.
I'd prefer the West or East stand.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Millwall
  • Why would anyone not going out of protest or principle give their season ticket to someone else ?
  • I have a ticket in the north lower which your more than welcome to as I'm away for that game.

However I would expect you to throw any stress balls etc on the pitch at appropriate times.
  • Joshuk87 said:

I have a ticket in the north lower which your more than welcome to as I'm away for that game.

However I would expect you to throw any stress balls etc on the pitch at appropriate times.

And your Season Ticket on as well in disgust too?!
  • Im looking for 2 in west lower if anyone has some spare? Me and me godfather havent had the chsnce to come down til this weekend
  • dizzee said:

Millwall

?
  • dizzee said:

Millwall

?
    A so called Football team who started in North London, moved South of the river.
    Attracts knuckle-daggers, neanderthals, as so called supporters, like to start fights, even amongst their own if no one else is around.
    No one likes them, and, they don't care, apparently.
  • Joshuk87, I've sent you a PM.
  • dizzee said:

Millwall

?
    A so called Football team who started in North London, moved South of the river.
    Attracts knuckle-daggers, neanderthals, as so called supporters, like to start fights, even amongst their own if no one else is around.
    North of the river, but not North London. Isle of Dogs is the East End of London.
  • North of the river is Scotland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you put Millwall in the search bar?
  • C_A_F_C said:

Do you put Millwall in the search bar?

Wouldn't surprise me.
  • dizzee said:

Millwall

?
    North of the river, but not North London. Isle of Dogs is the East End of London.
    the rest is correct though.