Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Having a clear out of Charlton items from the 80s and 90s

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me posting this. I am getting rid of quite a bit of stuff as I am planning to move. I have a lot of Charlton stuff, videos and shirts mainly that I am happy to sell to a good home. I have just listed my goals of the seaon videos from 88/89 and 89/90 and will post more over the weekend.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152071469094?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152071466116?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Hopefully these links will work. Otherwise I am selling under the user name Charlton Gav. I am happy for people to collect items if they would rather or if not too far from me maybe even drop them round to avoid postage.

I must admit I am unsure of the years of the shirts I have, they are all Large or XL, I would assume the Large ones are older as I have got larger myself.

I will post again once I have added more items, or you can follow me on ebay to get notifications.

Kind Regards

Gav

Comments

• Please don't give the owner ideas.

However, the 'Best Offer' on Nabby Sar could be amusing.
  • just popped some shirts and a couple more videos on. I have the blue Admiral shirt somewhere too (Woolwich sponsor) I will list that also when I find it
  • Nice shirts. I am missing the Woolwoch Grey and Blue from my large collection. Can we do a deal for both? I work in the Broadway so can pay cash and collect ASAP.
  • Ive just bid on the shirt....probably the only one Im missing from the collection now.
  • 80s and 90s ? I thought the club had no history and only started in early 2014.
    Lying Belgian bastards.
  • Can you sort your photos out fat lad

Put them the right way
  • vffvff
    edited April 2016
    I thought this was a thread about Meire removing the remaining long standing employees at the club.

It is goals of the season videos Charlton - 1988 / 89 / & 1989/90 on Ebay. I wonder whether the Charlton museum archive has these ?