Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

now we're relegated, does sunday's game matter to you ?

it matters to me...a defeat will still disappoint, a draw will still frustrate and a win will still get celebrated...

Comments

• Options
    are we playing on Sunday? shows how much I care
  • Options
    Clapping Darren Bent, saying goodbye to many faces for the summer (CL Game asides), showing the watching masses that this is still my club. yep.
  • Options
    Can't believe this could be the LAST game we see Darren Bent in the red and white of Charlton Athetlic.
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Yes.

yes it matters to you or yes this will be the last time we see darren bent in the red and white of charlton athletic ?
  • Options
    I can't say I've given it much thought to be honest - so I guess that means it doesn't really matter that much to me.

Obviously I'd be gutted if we got tonked and happy if we won, but it doesn't really matter in the overall scheme of things. In fact, if we did somehow manage to win I think it would only increase the feeling of "if only?" - which is still bad enough as it is now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Clapping Darren Bent, saying goodbye to many faces for the summer (CL Game asides), showing the watching masses that this is still my club. yep.
    Are you a Liverpool fan now then Sco?

Enjoy Athens!

;-)
  • Options
    i'm exactly the same as Off It (though i'm sober)
  • Options
    Still a reasonably big game, after all I am expecting 100% from the players surely we as fans should be giving the same back. Just hope we don't get annihalated five or six nil.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm exactly the same as Off It (though i'm sober)

Are you 5 stone overweight too then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Yes.

yes it matters to you or yes this will be the last time we see darren bent in the red and white of charlton athletic ?

Yes it still matters as a game.

Charlton are more than one player or manager. Will just have to wait and see who comes and goes in the summer.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    No because I am pissed off at the shyte team the Scousers put out at Fulham....the 2 teams that deserved to go down were Wigan and Fulham...shyte fans....everyone seem to want to piss over us so I expect all their stars will play Sunday...Henry you are really annoying...you pretend to know more than you do and lets face it you are about as welcome on the board as Bush would be in Baghdad....
  • Options
    No, lets just get it over with and move on to the real business of building a promotion side.
  • Options
    Too damn right it matters..our last match of the season, and possibly the last match for a number of players and there aren't many bigger grounds to go out on than Anfield. So yep, I want us to play well and win and show the Premiership what they'll be missing as well as start the ball rolling for next season and what I hope will be a promotion campaign.
  • Options
    Sorry, BFR, this is the last we'll see of many of this lot so I really don't think this result will have much bearing on next season.

I think Pards outburst about certain players attitudes is very interesting and could be a bit of a turning point.
  • Options
    I expect a number of the squad to go, but there'll be a few players in there who be given an opportunity - Randolph in goal, maybe Lloyd Sam, and one or two others, they are playing for their future at the club and have every incentive. Perhaps Darren Bent will be one of those who leaves, if so I reckon he'll want to go out with a goal. Whether we win or not is academic, I would hope that the players turn up and go for it - they've nothing to lose.
  • Options
    yes it matters enough for me and many others to pay £32 plus expenses so it's got to mean something
  • Options
    I agree with ISLS. If I didn't care I wouldn't pay the money. Just hoping for a half decent performance.
  • Options
    Yes it is a massive game!lol
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    At least the players have shown it matters to them (so far anyway!)