Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

if west ham own tevez, how can media sports be doing this

from bbc:

Carlos Tevez has told his West Ham team-mates he will quit the club at the end of the season - with AC Milan and Sevilla leading the chase. (The Sun)

Though it is still unclear who owns Tevez - with Media Sports Investment allegedly offering him to five different clubs for £31m. (Daily Express)

Comments

• Options
    I don't think it's a question how ownership more a clause in the contract that allowed MSI to sell him during the transfer window without West Ham doing anything about it. I understand it that the hammers tore up that clause/s which is what kept the Premier league happy and willing to let him play. There is nothing to stop MSI touting him around with West Ham's permission as far as I know.
  • Options
    so MSI could sell him to man utd ahead of this weekend's game ?...or better still to wigan who need west ham to lose...£31m for tevez, no worries, they can recoup that from the tv money and maybe a bet on the side as well...no problem in the arrangement there then...