Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am genuinely disappointed.

I dont know if you like other teams fans on here but as a West Ham fan I must say I am genuinely disappionted that Charlton have gone down.
I love London derbys and I would have loved Sheffield Utd or Wigan to go down in your place.
I have great respect for Alan Pardew, he done an excellent job at West Ham and was unfairy treated.
I really do hope that Pardew brings you back up next season.

Good luck for next season!

Comments

• Options
    cheers mate, we WILL be back. but atleast it ain't the 3 london clubs going down. i reckon curbs could be quality next season and it should be really interesting to keep an eye on him.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Good luck to West Ham, as well. I know you cheated n all that but what's done is done and it can't be put right and besides I want you to stay up to make our job of getting out of the CCC that much easier next year.
  • Options
    cheers mate, nice to hear from a sensible and courteous hammer after some of the dross that's been spouted in the last couple of weeks

we're all hoping you stay up (but mainly for our benefit in the championship -sssshh!)

good luck to you as well
  • Options
    all decent away fans that chat sensibly and not just on a wind up are welcome on here mate.

thanks for your comments, we've had some cracking games against each other other the last few years.
    The current problems completely sum up the 'i'm alright jack' mentality that will mean the court action will soon settle down. I desperately wanted you to have points docked because that was the fair punishment of what happened. Now i desperately want you to stay up because it would make it even harder for us to come back up again if you drop.

Everyone is in it for themselves.
  • Options
    I echo Afka's comments...West Ham/Charlton matches have always been good games, loads of goals and there isn't the rancour that afflicts many derby matches. I think that West Ham should have been docked points for a flagrant breaking of the rules and are lucky not to have been relegated outright. In the meantime I'm pleased that Curbs has come through after a sticky start and I look forward to renewing the rivalry after the break.
  • Options
    Cheers for the nice comments, and I really do hope Charlton come back up, the games between Charlton and West Ham always seem to be goal fests (usually with you lot winning).

Pardews a great manager and he will make some decent signings and bring you back up.

As for the Tevez situation, maybe we should have been deducted points but im just relieved we wasnt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hackney_hammer[/cite]I dont know if you like other teams fans on here but as a West Ham fan I must say I am genuinely disappionted that Charlton have gone down.
    I love London derbys and I would have loved Sheffield Utd or Wigan to go down in your place.
    I have great respect for Alan Pardew, he done an excellent job at West Ham and was unfairy treated.
    I really do hope that Pardew brings you back up next season.

Good luck for next season!

Thanks for the sentiments, always good to have sensible reasoned comment from "rival" fans, of which we have a good number.

Still haven't worked out whether i want you to go down- genuinely feel that points should have been deducted, given the precident(s) set before, however, if you stay up and Wigan drop, they will be less of a threat in our quest for the Championship title.

Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    I hope you win tomorrow. I had 3 years as a season ticket holder at West Ham when I was younger so I've always held a soft spot for West Ham.
  • Options
    Nice one

Up the Hammers have to say that the Mrs is a Hammer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hackney_hammer[/cite]Cheers for the nice comments, and I really do hope Charlton come back up, the games between Charlton and West Ham always seem to be goal fests (usually with you lot winning).

Pardews a great manager and he will make some decent signings and bring you back up.

As for the Tevez situation, maybe we should have been deducted points but im just relieved we wasnt.

What ever the rights and wrongs of the decision, one things for certain it ain't the fans fault and, for my part I thought the fans who came to the Valley this season were a credit to themselves and the club. Best of luck tomorrow.

I hope Curbs does the business for you as, to most Charlton fans, he is still a legend here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Hackney_hammer[/cite] the games between Charlton and West Ham always seem to be goal fests (usually with you lot winning).

you've clearly forget the 5-0 Boxing Day game where i froze my nuts off....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Nice one

Up the Hammers have to say that the Mrs is a Hammer

Wa-Hay...I don't think we need to know about your personal life ;)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Up the Irons has a completely different meaning but we should not go there eh!