Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WWE. Help Please.

We are currently fostering a 6 year old boy he is absolutely crazy about this wrestling called WWE. Being the older generation that we are wrestling only means Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks to me. We went round plenty of charity shops this weekend trying to acquire cheap toys and dvds etc etc because all the new stuff is so expensive. I have seen this subject come up on here once or twice so if there are any parents on here that might be able to help me out acquire some goods that maybe there own little ones have grown out of and are not to expensive please could you inbox me please.
Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    If you have an iPad or PlayStation or even a PC you can subscribe to the WWE Network (like Netflix) for £9.99 a month (no minimum contract) Has tons of stuff on there. My little one absolutely loves it.

Boot fairs are a great place to pick up action figures and rings etc.
  • Options
    Just inboxed you
  • Options
    I tend to pick up the wwe DVDs on eBay, you can pick up most DVDs from around £1.20 - £2 including p&p. In all honestly, you're better off doing what cafcspud and getting the WWE network, you get a months free trial and it also has parental controls, which will be good for you, as some of the attitude era stuff (late 90's) is very adult orientated.
  • Options
    I've got a couple of ps2 games if it helps?
  • Options
    Also there is a way to get the Network free legally and takes 5 mins a month. Inbox me if you want to know more.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    WWE network has everything.

Even has parental control if you don't want them watching more "edgy content".
  • Options

WWE network has everything.

Even has parental control if you don't want them watching more "edgy content".

Yep don't let him watch Camp WWE, it may be a cartoon but it's for adult eyes only.
  • Options
    WWE network is definitely worth the money if you're going to watch it enough
  • Options
    Agreed with the Network - incredible service.
  • Options
    "The WWE Network, yours for just $9.99...

Michael!!!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WWE NXT is touring in July. It's a bit more adult orientated, but still an amazing event. Also, WWE is returning in September, October for Liverpool but they will do a show.

Bada Boooom, baddest guys in the room...... HOW YOU DOIN'?