Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham United v Manchester United. Last game at Upton Park.

Comments

• Options

Agent Randolph you beauty! What on earth was he doing there.

Woeful keeping.
  • Options
    Bollocks 2 2
  • Options

Bollocks 2 2

Needs to be a dislike button.
  • Options
    Great header.
  • Options
    Cracking game this.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Bollocks 2 2

Needs to be a dislike button.
    I definitely dislike bollocks.
  • Options
    Sickening
  • Options
    Winston Reid 3-2
  • Options
    F*** off
  • Options
    Eurgh the wankfest over a win here will be insufferable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    United very vulnerable to high balls down the middle.
  • Options
    Never understood the dislike of West Ham in relation to all the other London clubs. Ok, I'm an ex-fan but surely people hate Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and of course Palace and the Scum more?
  • Options
    Hoping West Ham win this to get Man U fired up for the Fa cup final v palace
  • Options
    Martin Tyler there, they've done the deal with the Olympic stadium, you could call it a steal.

More like theft
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Come on Man Utd. Burst that poxy bubble
  • Options
    Pitch invasion?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2016

Never understood the dislike of West Ham in relation to all the other London clubs. Ok, I'm an ex-fan but surely people hate Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and of course Palace and the Scum more?

You are an ex-fan ? Not sure what that means. You started supporting a club and stopped supporting them ? Whats that all about ?

In any case, the current Olympic Stadium schenanigans / dodgy political dealings and being given the keys to the top 6 paid for by all the tax payer / getting the stadium for nothing with all those travel links , with the past let off over Tevez and the general largesse shown to WHU by the football authorities, Trevor Brooking and all the bollocks of winning the 1996 world cup single handed.

I dislike WHU as a club more than Millwall and Palace. Arsenal are distant relatives and Spurs supporters are bleedin' full of themselves but no way compare to WHU. How many of their supporters admit to the leg up they have been given ?

Now we have to put up with WHU shouting about how successful they are, whilst ignoring the anti competitive practise / fix / cheat by the free market obsessed Boris Johnson and Tory government that got them there. I Wonder why WHU are not the flavour of the month ?
  • Options
    Make the most of that atmosphere lads.
  • Options
    Turned it over now this will last for about a week all this West Spam loving on sky
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

F*** off

I can't I hate Man Utd more lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Such a shame Man utd couldn't hang on. West Ham's players deserved it but the fans didn't.
  • Options
    David Cameron will be happy...
  • Options
    Wondering if the Man U coach has been burnt to the ground.
  • Options
    So, a 50 point, points deduction for the events before the match?
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Pitch invasion?

They ain't got the personality for it
  • Options
    vff said:

You are an ex-fan ? Not sure what that means. You started supporting a club and stopped supporting them ?

But in any case, the current Olympic Stadium schenanigans / dodgy political dealings and being given the keys to the top 6 paid for by all the tax payer / getting the stadium for nothing with all those travel links , with the past let off over Tevez and the general largesse shown to WHU by the football authorities, Trevor Brooking and all the bollocks of winning the 1996 world cup single handed.

I dislike WHU as a club more than Millwall and Palace. Arsenal are distant relatives and Spurs supporters are bleedin' full of themselves but no way compare to WHU. How many of their supporters admit to the leg up they have been given ?
    Yep, ex-fan. My Dad was a fan and for a couple of seasons when I was 9-10 we had season tickets. We stopped going (not quite sure why) but by 12 I'd join my mate and his Dad on trips to The Valley as Charlton were my second favourite team. Three years later we left and three years later I was selling VOTV. The 86 FA Cup game at Selhurst was weird for me, but I was supporting us!

I agree regarding the Stadium and Tevez but although (mostly) bigger than us I'm glad none of my distant relatives are f*****g Arsenal.
  • Options
    What on earth is all this shite about? (If anyone still has it on?)
  • Options
    To be fair the show is a bit cheesy!
  • Options

To be fair the show is a bit cheesy!

A bit? It's fucking awful.
  • Options
    Another reason to dislike Ben Shitpherd