Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• I've just logged in and read the Euro stuff then spotted this thread. It usually makes me smile but I'd got so into the Euros that I'd forgotten about Roland. Bugger
  • One day Roland will be gone, Arsene, even if it is when the universe expands so much everything falls apart. And it is unlikely the sofa will survive either :wink:
    So it is a small crumb of comfort as the days pass.
    The universe is coming for you, Roland....
  • Bloody hell 6.14 is early for the daily count....

• edited June 2016
    Well, I'd milked the cows and mucked out the stables, and I had 5 minutes to myself :wink:
  • Has he gone or are you still in bed?
  • Day 894.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.........

• Has he gone or are you still in bed?

I couldn't catch the cows this morning :wink:
  • Day 895.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck......
  • Sponsored links:

• oh

You've missed out a word there :smile:

• I do enjoy this thread. Look forward to being here when it finally ends!
  • 3blokes said:

Day 895.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck......

Any thing special planned for in 5 days time, day 900?

Soon as he sells up should be a thread - "counting the days till Roland dies"

*Awaiting the biggest mother f*cking flag from Colin* ^

Go on, do it.
  • I've been thinking, as we are nearing the milestone of 900 days of Roland Duct-tape, that it needs a little commemoration.
    So on Day 900 I have decided to blow up a balloon with Roland's fizzhog on it, and then let it down slowly, so that it makes a varied range of little farting noises.
    That, for me, will sum up the Regime's first 900 days perfectly.

Day 896.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....
  • Day 897 and 898.
    One of our hero's more cherished weekends being almost the one that is as far away from Christmas and goodwill as it is possible to be. He has a busy morning stock taking his collection of drawing pins. It should be ok this year. 2 years ago the total was one out, and he flew into an enormous rage, till he found it stuck to the sole of his shoe. Neither shoe nor pin needed any duct tape magic that day.
    He's looking forward to his coffee today, with the nice little amaretto biscuit.
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he's still here.
    Oh fuck.......
  • 3blokes said:

Day 897 and 898.
    One of our hero's more cherished weekends being almost the one that is as far away from Christmas and goodwill as it is possible to be. He has a busy morning stock taking his collection of drawing pins. It should be ok this year. 2 years ago the total was one out, and he flew into an enormous rage, till he found it stuck to the sole of his shoe. Neither shoe nor pin needed any duct tape magic that day.
    He's looking forward to his coffee today, with the nice little amaretto biscuit.
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he's still here.
    Oh fuck.......

Why counting 2 days together? AND one hasn't happened yet. Lazy very lazy. If he leaves later today you'll have buggered the count.
  • I always do the weekends together because no one sells football clubs at the weekend :smile: though the way we are going we'll probably be sold at a boot fair :smile: actually make that a reconditioned shoe fair :wink:
    And lazy??? I'm trying to run a pretend farm here! I have to get up two hours before I go to bed to look after these poxy non existent animals!! :wink:
    Hurt of Maidstone :smiley:
  • Day 899.
    He's still here.
    Oh monster fuck........
  • 3blokes said:

Day 899.
    He's still here.
    Oh monster fuck........

So tomorrow's the big 900. If he's still here I shall console myself with an extra spoon of sugar on my cornflakes.
  • Roland is a Belgian,
    He wears a Belgian hat,
    And if it gets a hole in it,
    He'll be sure to duct tape that
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2016
    Roland makes microchips,
    He fits them into cars,
    He'd better sell a fuckload,
    To pay for Naby Sarr
  • edited June 2016
    Well, it's been 900 days of wasted time, opportunity and talent for Charlton Athletic Football Club, worse off in all senses under Count Roland.
    But the Count goes on, doesn't he.
    And so does this one.
    Day 901.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck......
  • Day 902.
    He's still here. And it's raining.
    Oh fuck....
  • I hope Roland spends the rest of his days stuck on a southeastern rail service never getting any nearer to where he actually wants to be.
  • He'd probably enjoy that, a perpetual return to Abbey Wood...
  • Just logged in and saw two new messages and thought he might have left!
    As 3blokes would say - Oh fuck....
  • He aint going anywhere soon
  • Roland has been at his dentist having his teeth yellowed. I love Roland!
  • (There's an awful lot of counting going on, these days, have you noticed, it seems to be catching on :wink: )
    Anyway back to the count that REALLY matters.
    Day 903.
    He still Remains though we all wish he'd Leave
    Oh fuck......