Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonight's Premier League games

Comments

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Riviera said:

1StevieG said:

Defoe for England?

Yes.
    Agreed. He is on form and could be a decent foil for Kane or Vardy. With Wellbecks injury misfortune this could be Defoes fortune.
    Defoe would be good cover for Vardy, but is a different sort of player to Wellbeck.
  • Options
    Ta da Newcastle
  • Options
    Everton midfield is non existent. Sunderland knife through Everton butter.
  • Options
    I would take Carroll instead of Wellbeck. We already have Sturridge, Kane, Vardy and Rooney. The fifth striker is an impact player off the bench and Carroll offers a different threat
  • Options
    Sunderland singing something that sounds a lot like "the Ruf is on fire". Didn't think I'd be hearing that classic again.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

C_A_F_C said:

Martinez surely won't be in a job this time next week?

He'll be on a private jet to meet RD in Belgium tomorrow
    To be nicked by the Cobblers.....
    Only if he gets caught in his zip.
  • Options

I would take Carroll instead of Wellbeck. We already have Sturridge, Kane, Vardy and Rooney. The fifth striker is an impact player off the bench and Carroll offers a different threat

Did you watch the Wet Spam, Manure game? Rooney sat so deep he was almost a defensive midfielder, he's no longer a striker in my eyes.
  • Options
    Tammy Abraham has just come on for Chelsea (someone we're allegedly interested in for next season on loan)
  • Options
    "Let's not make Charlton now a team that's going to Newcastle and Villa"

- Karel Fraeye, probably
  • Options
    Why would you take a mouthful of orange juice and then spit it out? Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All that money Ashley spent on Townsend and Shelvey, hahaha
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Why would you take a mouthful of orange juice and then spit it out? Why?

No vodka
  • Options
    Will Rafa be willing to manage in the championship? He was at Madrid earlier in the season....
  • Options
    Big Sam does it again. A great achievement for Defoe as well
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Will Rafa be willing to manage in the championship? He was at Madrid earlier in the season....

No.
  • Options
    Future Charlton manager Rafael Benitez expresses interest in joining club to get more management experience with mad owners.
  • Options

Future Charlton manager Rafael Benitez expresses interest in joining club to get more management experience with mad owners.

On a plane to Belgium tomorrow
  • Options
    Already in the air
  • Options
    Sorry should have attributed that fact to Colin.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

All that money Ashley spent on Townsend and Shelvey, hahaha

Just proves spending tens of millions doesn't guarantee staying up, wonder if those players will want to stick around. I can't see Benitez managing in the Championship next year, maybe Wilder will end up there...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any owner that gives Pardew an eight year contract deserves everything they get......
  • Options
    Sunderland had 37% possession and won 3-0.
  • Options

The problem with Andy Caroll is his style will be penalised nonstop by international referees
  • Options
    49,000 at Sunderland tonight. Wow!
  • Options
    Go the makems.

• Options
    Riviera said:

Really pleased for Big Sam. Ok he hasn't won anything but he's an old fashioned British football manager and there are simply not enough of those in the
    Premiership these days.
    All this clamour for pocession football has been blown away this season at both ends of the table. I think I saw a stat the other day that said Leicester averaged 35% pocession.
    Football is a simple game, it's about scoring and not conceding goals and Leicester have proved that and so have Sunderland in the last few weeks.

It's funny as I now really like big Sam.

The regime has made me hate foreign coaches.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

• Options
    It's never dull being a Norwich fan. Promotion or relegation nearly every season
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Riviera said:

C_A_F_C said:

Riviera said:

Ok it was a Skyism, they defo said it. 46.5k is pretty impressive nonetheless.