Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• NO.......JUST NO!!!!!
  • NO.......JUST NO!!!!!

I know what you mean, but better than I expected .. trouble is the band is now playing tooooo quickly .. most of their old thumping overdrive has been lost, inevitably I suppose, especially with a new and more 'technical' drummer
  • Hiding to nothing as AC-DC without Brian was always going to sound wrong.
  • Making the best of a bad situation
  • edited May 2016
    Carter said:

Making the best of a bad situation

Mate, how bad could it be? They don't HAVE to do this shit.

I loved GNR back in the day. Never that bothered about AC-DC if I'm honest, ok but not great, but this sort of shit is just total wank.

Wouldn't walk to the end of my garden to watch that. Just sad.
  • I'm sure they'll be good concerts but it's not ACDC
  • edited May 2016

I'm sure they'll be good concerts but it's not ACDC

"Good" as in loads of pissed up old blart looking for Gary action?
  • Off_it said:

I'm sure they'll be good concerts but it's not ACDC

"Good" as in loads of pissed up old blart looking for Gary action?
    No, not that good.
  • Off_it said:

Carter said:

Making the best of a bad situation

Mate, how bad could it be? They don't HAVE to do this shit.

I loved GNR back in the day. Never that bothered about AC-DC if I'm honest, ok but not great, but this sort of shit is just total wank.

Wouldn't walk to the end of my garden to watch that. Just sad.
    Yeah it was flippant, it's not Brian johnson, who wasn't Bonn Scott and correct me if I'm wrong but now only Malcolm Young is an original. Axl Rose is Guns n Roses singer not AC/DC's lead man. Bad parody happening sadly
  • Carter said:

Yeah it was flippant, it's not Brian johnson, who wasn't Bonn Scott and correct me if I'm wrong but now only Malcolm Young is an original.

Angus Young. Malcolm retired due to dementia.

• Sponsored links:

• Rizzo said:

Carter said:

Yeah it was flippant, it's not Brian johnson, who wasn't Bonn Scott and correct me if I'm wrong but now only Malcolm Young is an original.

Angus Young. Malcolm retired due to dementia.

Apologies, shows how much of a fan I am
  • Personally I'm a big fan of AC/DC but this just isn't them.
  • No but I need me a wheel chair like his.
  • edited May 2016
    I was in Seville when they played earlier in the week. I met a few fans the next day, and the general impression was that it was a great gig, and much better than expected. That said, expectations were very low, and there are a lot of complaints demanding refunds in the pipeline. Personally, I wouldn't have paid a penny to see Axl Rose in a wheelchair fronting AC/DC.