Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision 2016

Comments

• Options
    There you go then, third last!
  • Options
    Why are the bloody Aussies in this? I can't be bothered to go back and read why.
  • Options
    There you go then, 3rd last!
  • Options
    Haha ridiculous how Poland came second last in the jury vote and are in the top 5 popular vote.
  • Options

Haha ridiculous how Poland came second last in the jury vote and are in the top 5 popular vote.

Just goes to show how the Poles have migrated everywhere across Europe
  • Options
    Ukraine win.
  • Options
    absolutely no idea what was going on with the new voting system
  • Options
    I'm actually really pleased for the Ukranian singer. I thought it was a great performance and it was so personal.
  • Options

The general public clearly liked his hair more than the juries
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Justin timberlake is rubbish. End of.

I can tell you now... Most women aren't really listening. Well they might be and it might be a nice tune. But he really does have what it takes.

He is the trouser snake.
    Maybe if a bland bored performance from a good looking guy is exciting
  • Options
    Well we beat Germany...
  • Options
    Dreadful winning song if you ask me, but what do I know.
  • Options
    Ukraine vote was two fingers up against Russia and predicted in a piece on BBC Breakfast this morning.

No one likes us.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Justin timberlake is rubbish. End of.

I can tell you now... Most women aren't really listening. Well they might be and it might be a nice tune. But he really does have what it takes.

He is the trouser snake.
    Maybe if a bland bored performance from a good looking guy is exciting
    Hmm bland bored performance. Yep ok.

Justin timberlake absolutely oozes sex appeal. Some might not agree like yourself but others might think like I do.

• Options
    Fair enough.

I liked Petra.
  • Options
    #AnyonebutAustralia
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

#AnyonebutAustralia

Agree!!!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

#AnyonebutAustralia

Second in both Eurovision and The Ashes...
  • Options
    Worked out a song that was definitely top 5 through agreement of all watching (Bulgaria) - Brother put £100 on it to come in top 5 at 3-1. It came 4th - I was greedy and put a tenner on it to win!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I pity the Chinese and Americans watching and trying to make sense of that.
  • Options

I pity the Chinese and Americans watching and trying to make sense of that.

How long before the U.S and their TV money join in?
  • Options
    Where's her beard?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

C_A_F_C said:

Off_it said:

2 songs in - both sung in English.

Every song tonight is sung at least partially in English except Austria which is (rather randomly) sung in French.
    Really? Even the French song? I bet they loved that.

Indeed, the French song has at least the chorus in English and, indeed, there was uproar in France about that.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Peter_G said:

great staging of the Russian entry, but the song was so so

You might say that, but I think you'll find that in Moldova, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia etc, it's a "Douze Pointer"!
    Ukraine invaded by Russia, Georgia invaded by Russia. Did you really think they'd give Putin's cronies douze points?
  • Options
    IA said:

That Ukraine one was good too. Very political.

Surprisingly, the song about the Soviet secret police knocking on your door in the wee hours didn't get a lot of votes from Russia.
  • Options
    Did I miss something. I flicked on for five minutes and saw Australia were romping it (why invite Australia, or if the idea is changing, why limit it to Australia?) Now you lot are saying the Ukraine won? WTF?
  • Options
    Why anybody bothers to watch this freak show is beyond me. It is right up there with the X Factor, Big Brother, Britains Got Talent etc.
  • Options
    Spot on Dick. Bunch of Karaoke singers.