Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St Totteringham's Day very late this year!

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Ultimately inexperience and immaturity Cost them alli and Dembele have got a lot to answer for, spurs have played great football this season apart from the last 4 games that was an embarrassing performance yesterday, a draw would of seen them finish 2nd and they lose 5-1 to a 10 man Newcastle side. The Arsenal fans are unbearable now, would love for us to beat them in the cup, that coupled with that lot down the roads win, where I would say a hell of a lot of fans were attending there 1st game of the season, Spurs remind me of what's happening to Brighton, lose a few 1st team players and gone to shit hope they can turn it round tonight.
  • Options
    ads said:

JohnBoyUK said:

I'm currently on honeymoon in the US. San Francisco today, went on the Alcatraz tour. Was checking the score on the web throughout and whats the first thing I see at full time. A gooner wearing an Ozil shirt bang in the middle of Alcatraz. FFS. Couldnt make it up.

Hello Dr Tottenham, its been a while.

The absolute f...... b....... !!!! aaaaarrrrgggghhhh

Alcatraz on your honeymoon? you know how to spoil a woman, where next, Guantanamo?
    For Alcatraz read... "Set of one of the greatest modern romcoms on all-time - The Rock"
  • Options
    ads said:

JohnBoyUK said:

I'm currently on honeymoon in the US. San Francisco today, went on the Alcatraz tour. Was checking the score on the web throughout and whats the first thing I see at full time. A gooner wearing an Ozil shirt bang in the middle of Alcatraz. FFS. Couldnt make it up.

Alcatraz on your honeymoon? you know how to spoil a woman, where next, Guantanamo?
    I make him right. He's teaching his wife some very valuable lessons......ease up on the cooking and housework at this is what you can expect :wink:
  • Options
    Very good! But must have been the Top Gear camera crew magically already there to film it.
  • Options

Am awaiting Piers Moron's Twitter going into meltdown, after all they finished second, for heavens sake.

That this c*** now purports to like football makes me consider giving up football.
    I keep forgetting which way round Piers Morgan and Alastair Campbell support Arsenal and Burnley - both interchangeable charlatans who are the very definition of plastic armchair fans, and both are hated by most of the country.
  • Options
    not exactly in a position to gloat are we
  • Options
    Not sure what's more embarrassing - Spurs fecking it up royally yet again or trying to get the manager sacked when you've come second.

Arsenal fans must now officially be the worst fans in the world.
  • Options
    Feel pretty bad for Tottenham, or anyone conceding 5 goals to Newcastle to be honest.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Not sure what's more embarrassing - Spurs fecking it up royally yet again or trying to get the manager sacked when you've come second.

Arsenal fans must now officially be the worst fans in the world.

Spurs and Gooner fans are constantly swapping places at the end of the spectrum (although only marginally better than Liverpool fans) reserved for the most blinkered & delusional plastics in the footballing world who think anyone outside whatever holes from the Home Counties they train in from every week cares about their stupid little rivalry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Am awaiting Piers Moron's Twitter going into meltdown, after all they finished second, for heavens sake.

That this c*** now purports to like football makes me consider giving up football.
    I keep forgetting which way round Piers Morgan and Alastair Campbell support Arsenal and Burnley - both interchangeable charlatans who are the very definition of plastic armchair fans, and both are hated by most of the country.
    Campbell is a reasonably regular home and away supporter of Burnley. Still a c*** though...
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Get yourself down to AT & T park to see the Giants John - great night out! Oh - and congratulations to you both!
  • Options

Fiiish said:

Campbell is a reasonably regular home and away supporter of Burnley. Still a c*** though...
    Was definitely at The Valley a couple of years ago. After a couple at the Hare & Billet.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

What about Spurs non English players?

Couldn't give a toss! They aint gonna win us anything this summer are they?!
  • Options
    ads said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Could have been worse, could have taken her to see Alcorcon
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fair enough both are twats but do you really sometimes think that Piers Morgan might be a Burnley fan?