Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Who is going!lol

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2007
    already said I'm flying back for this one - can't wait
  • Options
    Nice one fella
  • Options
    anyone with valley gold ;-)
  • Options
    leave the kids at home and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I daresay me and my lot might go. Might even partake of a beverage or two beforehand.
  • Options
    ... and a shoeing?
  • Options
    got to be a shoeing in there somewhere
  • Options
    I will probably do my shopping whilst there! ;o)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Yep! However haven't decided which shoes to wear yet

Anyone who doesn't go to this is officially a bummer
  • Options
    I know a couple of people who ain't going! I don't get it! HOW???

Any ideas as to what I should use to beat these people with?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Yep! However haven't decided which shoes to wear yet

make tavern a bummer then cos he aint going!
    :-)
  • Options
    I'd rather not take the beating, thanks, but I hate Sellout Park so much, I have no inclination to go there ever again. In fact, after a bad league cup second leg back in August 1985 (when we lost to a dodgy goal after Ian Wright, I think, controlled it with his hand), I swore that I would never go back...

Then came that announcement, and I had to, for years and years. That was more than enough for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Yep! However haven't decided which shoes to wear yet

make tavern a bummer then cos he aint going!
    :-)

GAY!!! ;-)
  • Options
    I will go but will not be doing any footwear related activities other than walking.

Will NOT be taking Henry jnr which will not please him at all as it's a ground he hasn't done yet. Maybe I'll see if I can get any of those 3,000 freebies they give out on their family days so he can tick it off his groundhopper list.

Bound to be live on Sentanta or Sky with a big "Jordan V Murray -the re-match" build up.
  • Options
    Can't wait. My shoe of choice will be a Dr Martin boot with steal toe caps.
  • Options
    Would love to go there last game of the season, and get a point to be crowned champions, do you think Tango Man would hand us the trophy as he then shakes Richard Murrys and congratulats him on a fantastic seson, the best team have won the league.............oh how i dream