Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Evening all... Been awhile.

Greetings everyone.. Been a year or two since I last logged on here.. Things going well now happily married two step kids who I've taken to the valley already and baby Molly who is nearly six months now. Life at last is brilliant and back on track never been happier. Living near rainham in Kent and working for arriva in Medway towns. Been a ghost for a few years but now back so what have I missed.. Good to be back. Hope your all well and anyone I've never meet hello.

Comments

• we've got a dynamic CEO working for us now. honest, hard working and not into these half witted gimmicks more suited to a circus.
  • Look out for Colin1961 as when he posts he always has the inside scoop.

Poop scoop
  • Alright mate.
  • Welcome back Adam.

• Tavern looks like he's having none of it in that photo (and how young does AFKA look?)
  • Sponsored links:

• And that looks suspiciously like a cardie Mr Irving
  • Who's shoulders is AFKA standing on?
  • Greetings everyone.. Been a year or two since I last logged on here.. Things going well now happily married two step kids who I've taken to the valley already and baby Molly who is nearly six months now. Life at last is brilliant and back on track never been happier. Living near rainham in Kent and working for arriva in Medway towns. Been a ghost for a few years but now back so what have I missed.. Good to be back. Hope your all well and anyone I've never meet hello.

Good to see you back Adam.
  • Tavern looks like he's having none of it in that photo (and how young does AFKA look?)

B had gone to get him some chips. ;)
  • Half of those faces must have been crossed off KM Christmas card list by now. ;)
  • Ha! Tavern pops up everywhere! I have the exact same picture!
  • We are now in the premier league, & contesting the fa cup final today against man Utd, and the champions league final v Real Madrid next week.
  • Mines a pint of da9s lol
  • edited May 2016
    @Curb_It

Tav does do a good Ashley Cole photo.
  • You might want to catch up with the Andy Delort thread, our best never signing!
  • Sponsored links:

• @Curb_It

I don't know what that means?

• Curb_It said:

@Curb_It

I don't know what that means?

It's a euphemism for fathering an illegitimate child.

Zip up fecking jumper

A very young Henry Jnr next to me for those that know him via CARD.
  • Welcome back Adam but you've not missed much.

Zip up fecking jumper

They look suspiciously like football boots Henry.....Full kit w*****?

:smile:
  • DA9 said:

And that looks suspiciously like a cardie Mr Irving

Zip up fecking jumper

They look suspiciously like football boots Henry.....Full kit w*****?

:smile:
    What, with a pair of Levis?

The shoes are Campers not football boots.

Fecking fashion police on here : - )
  • Feckin hell he's been back how long? The rows have started........ Lol
  • Nice to see you back Adam, hope the rest of the family's OK.
  • Greetings everyone.. Been a year or two since I last logged on here.. Things going well now happily married two step kids who I've taken to the valley already and baby Molly who is nearly six months now. Life at last is brilliant and back on track never been happier. Living near rainham in Kent and working for arriva in Medway towns. Been a ghost for a few years but now back so what have I missed.. Good to be back. Hope your all well and anyone I've never meet hello.

It's good to see you back, glad you've found happiness again, great pic.
  • Beatles have split up and Glen Miller still missing.

Larger now over a pound a pint.

We now have a 3 piece settee at the ground and are thinking of putting in another two so all can be seated comfortably.

Food and drink ques at the ground are very short.

We now play in black and white.

All very normal, welcome back.