Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre match entertainment.

Does the FAC really need this.

Comments

• Options
    Has the start been delayed to accommodate him being late? Should just turn off the music and let the fans create an atmosphere
  • Options
    Is it entertainment........and i thought nothing could be as bad as the game itself but i was wrong!
  • Options
    iainment said:

It's a crystal palace game - it goes hand in hand with crap goal music , a poxy bird flying over the pitch and naff banners!
  • Options
    iainment said:

Yes, but not like this!

• Options
    Completely unnecessary. National anthem would do, nothing more.

This singing is awful. Late kick off to give some tarts a big day when the fans (what the day should be about) really aren't interested....
  • Options
    The only entertainment I want today is that Utd score at least one more than the Nigels.
  • Options
    Worse singing of the national anthem ever.

Football now?
  • Options
    The choir singing abide with me was out of time with the band, the bird singing the national anthem only started halfway through and Tinie Tempah - well say no more.

Well done the FA. Just when you thought they couldn't make cup final day any worse they pull that out the bag!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

The choir singing abide with me was out of time with the band, the bird singing the national anthem only started halfway through and Tinie Tempah - well say no more.

Well done the FA. Just when you thought they couldn't make cup final day any worse they pull that out the bag!

Agree. The FA have sucked the life out of what was a great occasion.
  • Options
    Trying to go all Super Bowl style arent they!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More like super bowl of s##t
  • Options

Was Meire in charge?

Thought that. Were the Charlton top brass doing some consultancy?
  • Options

I used to love the FA Cup Final,cup final grandstand all the build up,the fact you could walk into WH Smith and pick up the programme without breaking the bank,3pm kick offs,then out to play football with your mates at full time.

What the fuck was all that shit before hand....glitzy shite..just play the fucking game!

I'm not completely against pre match entertainment but:

1. It has to be done well and professionally.
    2. If it's outdated...then it needs to be classic. Tinnie tempah does not have any timeless tracks.
    3. It needs to be cool and relevant to football or to football fans.
    I would say that MOST football fans are of a generic stereotype that would most likely enjoy rock music.