Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The FA Cup

As South London's only cup winners shouldn't we have a recognition of that on our badge - as winners of the WC, PL etc do. A little cup shaped addition would be lovely I think.

Comments

• Options
    We get to use triangle corner flags, unlike palace and millwall.
  • Options
    I'm not carrying a flag around to rub their faces in it.
  • Options
    iainment said:

As South London's only cup winners shouldn't we have a recognition of that on our badge - as winners of the WC, PL etc do. A little cup shaped addition would be lovely I think.

Wimbledon ?
  • Options

Meire replaced them with normal ones, I think.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

iainment said:

Wimbledon ?
    They can do it too. But I don't think I've ever met a Wimbledon fan. I just want to remind those other two.
  • Options

se9addick said:

iainment said:

Wimbledon ?
    AFC Wimbledon or MK Dons don't count.

Wimbledon has gone so we are the only ones.
    I'm pretty sure AFC got to keep the cup, not sure if it's on their role of honour.
  • Options
    iainment said:

As South London's only cup winners

Clapham rovers

• Options
    As South London's highest placed FA Cup winner wouldn't it be nice to rub it in to palace and Millwall, by having something on the shirt to show this.
    Is that ok?
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

iainment said:

Wimbledon ?
    They lost that right when they changed to Milton Keynes Dons.