Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£17.50 to watch England v Russia in Bartrams anyone ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    £10 cab
    £17.50 entrance and 14 chips
    £30 beer. Based on 7-8 beers
    £10 cab home.
    £10 kebab ( still hungry )
    Best part of £80.

Nah. Not for me.
  • Options

On that horrible screen? you would have to pay me.

The number of times I've walked in, looked at the screen for the score and thought '11-4'? Must be a shaky old keeper, then realised it was 1-0.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

So it's basically £17.50 for a pie and chips. Who makes this shit up?

oi, oi, oi, oi, oi - it also includes access to view a free-to-air football match on the tv
    Indeed, and on a screen that people have to walk past and get in the way every time someone needs a piss.

What a bargain!
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

£10 cab
    £10 cab home.
    Best part of £80.

Nah. Not for me.

Pisshead

You'll only have 2 pints of blood left!
  • Options
    Harsh lol
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ah man.. I'd love to but I start my new job on that day.

• Options
    markmc68 said:

£10 cab
    £10 cab home.
    Best part of £80.

Nah. Not for me.

I wish
  • Options
    Katrien's brainwave. She's going to put up 'Watch the future Charlton stars' banners to get the punters in.
  • Options
    £17.50 covers the cost of the stewarding and frisk-searches probably.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you bring banners in? Will there be a net covering the screen?
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

£10 cab
    £10 cab home.
    Best part of £80.

Nah. Not for me.

Rather posh kebab - £10?

I get the one that probably has cat in it for £4.99.
  • Options
    Combination and chips.
  • Options
    A new deal on the website today-a Father's Day tour of the Valley with a Carvery for a mere £38 for adults and £28 for children. Luckily under 4s, who I'm sure would be enthralled by a tour of the Valley, go for free!

I did the Kevin Nolan tour+meal a couple of times including one with Keith Peacock-it was a fantastic couple of hours but nowhere near that price which is ridiculous.

Also, I can't imagine Kevin is doing anything with this regime so does anyone have an idea who is taking the tour? Katrien? Tony? Steve Head?

• Options
    HandG said:

A new deal on the website today-a Father's Day tour of the Valley with a Carvery for a mere £38 for adults and £28 for children. Luckily under 4s, who I'm sure would be enthralled by a tour of the Valley, go for free!

I did the Kevin Nolan tour+meal a couple of times including one with Keith Peacock-it was a fantastic couple of hours but nowhere near that price which is ridiculous.

Also, I can't imagine Kevin is doing anything with this regime so does anyone have an idea who is taking the tour? Katrien? Tony? Steve Head?

I'd be on if Tone was doing it, i could explain why it's called The Jimmy Seed stand and why despite having all four sides covered why one end is called The Covered End........ Cos "if" we had a history, it's enough to make your heart go.................
  • Options
    HandG said:

For that price i'd have expected to be shown around by Beyonce and Kylie Minogue.
  • Options
    HandG said:

My kids could get me a whole lotta socks with that kind of money
  • Options

HandG said:

For that price i'd have expected to be shown around buy Beyonce and Kylie Minogue.
    For that I'd expect to be shown around Kylie, not by her

• Options
    edited May 2016
    HandG said:

I had a carvery at The Valley a few years back and am still chewing on the bit of beef today!
  • Options

My ticket for the match - i.e. in the actual stadium - cost £19.

If you're really going, please take care. English fans can expect a very hostile reception from a section of Marseille youngsters who want to remind them of England-Tunisia in 1998.
    Don't expect much help from the local OB either, the present social unrest in France has made them very heavy-handed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    adrian said:

My ticket for the match - i.e. in the actual stadium - cost £19.

If you're really going, please take care. English fans can expect a very hostile reception from a section of Marseille youngsters who want to remind them of England-Tunisia in 1998.
    Don't expect much help from the local OB either, the present social unrest in France has made them very heavy-handed.
    Cheers, and I agree, wouldn't surprise me if something kicks off.
  • Options
    I dunno, you can see where they're coming from - I paid up to £30 a pop to watch charlton on a number of occasions this season, when for just a fraction of the price I could have bought a screwdriver and gouged my own eyes out...