Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Twitter help.

On my Twitter account (on iPhone app) when I look at my own tweets there is a vertical graph icon and when you click on it it gives you "tweet activity", also when you open "expand" the tweets there are the words "tweet activity" underneath the post and above the retweet icon.

On my husbands Twitter account (also on iPhone app), both are missing. So basically he has no way of seeing activity or promoting tweets.

I tried mirroring my settings on his phone but it's still the same, we've both got the same version number which is the latest update. So why can't he get that icon? If anyone knows I would really appreciate your help, emailed Twitter and they haven't replied, even tweeted them and still no reply.

Comments

• "To get started, log in to analytics.twitter.com with your Twitter username and password to turn analytics on for your account"

Has he done this?
  • Did a quick Google and came up with the following - might be an account thing that needs to be enabled: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171990
  • Thanks guys I'll take a look
  • Went to the analytics site above and first thing was "turn on analytical data" done that and still no icon in his Twitter, uninstalled and reinstalled after and still now.
  • Went to the analytics site above and first thing was "turn on analytical data" done that and still no icon in his Twitter, uninstalled and reinstalled after and still now.

Can you view the analytics on analytics.twitter.com and is the account older than 14 days and not not deleted, restricted, protected, or suspended?

Can you view the analytics on analytics.twitter.com and is the account older than 14 days and not not deleted, restricted, protected, or suspended?
    Yes, did delete and reinstall the app though whilst trying to sort it but the account was still there.