Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bexley Village New Bridge

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Macronate said:

did the..*cough, cough*.. Private Shop suffer does anyone know?

Ah mammories memories
  • Options

The "Old Mill" used to be a harvester / beefeater type of restaurant - my mum worked there in the late 70's / early 80's

Remember going in the old mill before an all day session and rinsing the fruity dry
    That's no way to talk about your missus.
  • Options

The "Old Mill" used to be a harvester / beefeater type of restaurant - my mum worked there in the late 70's / early 80's

Remember going in the old mill before an all day session and rinsing the fruity dry

That's no way to talk about your missus.
    Thaat was in the graveyard opposite
  • Options
    Going to the Old Mill back in the day used to be a proper treat as a kid. Prawn cocktail, fillet steak, throwing 1p coins to try to hit the bell which hung under the water mill and being fascinated by the glass floor which meant you could watch the river flowing under the restaurant... I'm welling up here...
  • Options
    Macronate said:

No idea, but the knocking shop next door shut down a while back...........
  • Options

Macronate said:

You forgot the 'so I've been told'
  • Options

Macronate said:

You forgot the 'so I've been told'
    It was @i_b_b_o_r_g that told him. ;)
  • Options

Macronate said:

Got anymore girlfriend stories Golfie ?
  • Options

Going to the Old Mill back in the day used to be a proper treat as a kid. Prawn cocktail, fillet steak, throwing 1p coins to try to hit the bell which hung under the water mill and being fascinated by the glass floor which meant you could watch the river flowing under the restaurant... I'm welling up here...

Did someone mention the fact that due to 'rusty' pipe work that the bexley bridge had been shut for the last 6 months?

They didn't say it was because they found a load of 1p coins in there did they?
  • Options
    My mate went to the proz house up there once, only to be told he had to get a sherbert to the proz's gaff down Plumstead way. Fuck that, he thought, got open me shop up Grove Park in the morning....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...doh
  • Options

I thought this was a 'Bexley' not a 'Welling' story?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

My mate went to the proz house up there once, only to be told he had to get a sherbert to the proz's gaff down Plumstead way. Fuck that, he thought, got open me shop up Grove Park in the morning....

shop?

Grove Park?
  • Options

oh, how Bexley has changed. We throw £2 coins these days!
  • Options

oh, how Bexley has changed. We throw £2 coins these days!
    Chip n pin