Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ideas needed. (Alternatively: where can I buy Man U stickers near Oxford Circus?)

A picture speaks a thousand words..

Comments

• Where can you buy manure stickers in Oxford Circus, is this a trick question? Walk into any of the cheap tourist tat shops and you'll have one in under a minute
  • Fart in it them laugh your socks off when Nigel has his tea break!
  • Get along to a Card shop and buy two Birthday candles...

One in the shape of a 2 the other in the shape of a 1 then sellotape them to his desk
  • Fart in it them laugh your socks off when Nigel has his tea break!

Many years ago (& bear with me on this) I was delivering furniture to a fire brigade station & they offered us cups of tea. we went to their kitchen with a couple of them them & having a chat they produced some bone china cups & said we won't give you these ones. Apparently a couple of weeks previously there had been a visit from Maggie Thatcher, so all of this bone china cups & plates etc had been bought especially for her visit. Come the day of the visit the cups were all laid out in the kitchen, before she arrived a couple of the guys popped along to the kitchen & wiped a certain part of themselves around all the tops of the cups just to make sure that whichever one she had, had its mark. Disgraceful behaviour of course & very childish. Just thought I'd mention it.
  • Why buy Man U stickers? Just go to Rymans or wherever, and get some self adhesive label sheets and print them yourself.
  • Get a permanent marker and write "Palace Mug" on it.
  • or just shit in it.
  • Just leave it as it is. Surely it's already horrible enough?
  • edited May 2016

or just shit in it.

Smash it then put it in the cupboard. When they question what happened to it stab him in the throat with a biro

Both excellent suggestions. Suggest the person who owns the mug is forced to eat it after its been shat in and smashed. Then stab him with a biro.
  • Sponsored links:

• Smash it then put it in the cupboard. When they question what happened to it stab him in the throat with a biro

That properly made me laugh. Also, I fully agree that this is the correct course of action.
  • edited May 2016
    cafcfan said:

Observe carefully which way round the palace wol holds its mug.
    Then carefully using a Dremel drill a very small hole about one inch from the top so that when it takes a sip hot liquid pours down its chin and onto its clothes.

Or better still, urine.
  • Just a snide comment about there being two Palace mugs in the office should do.
  • Just smash it with a hammer.
  • edited May 2016
    Clingfilm over the top then watch as the boiling water bounces back everywhere

Bouncbackability