Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Toulon tournament - Charlton connections

Just noticed that the top scorer in the 1994 tournament was Bob Peeters and the 2005 tournament was Ricardo Vaz Te. Obviously had better fortunes with their nations' U20 teams than they did with us!

Comments

• Sergio Leite, goalkeeper of the tournament 2000. Was at Charlton but never played a game.
  • Sark99 said:

Sergio Leite, goalkeeper of the tournament 2000. Was at Charlton but never played a game.

Occasional visitor on here too
  • My god......get a life you 2
  • Didnt Jordan Cousins play last year?
  • From memory Paul Williams, Paul Mortimer, Scott Minto, Lee Bowyer and Jamie Stuart all played in the tournament as our players
  • My god......get a life you 2

It's almost, almost as sad as telling some one to get a life over the Internet.
  • Naby Sarr represented France in 2014...
  • Didnt Jordan Cousins play last year?

Two years ago. And yes Naby Sarr was very, very good in 2014.

Seen most of the England matches. They look decent. Baker and Palmer look like revelations. Saw Matt Grimes last year and his range of passing and left peg are very impressive, haven't seen as much this year. Still don't quite understand Swift, was on loan at Brentford, played last year and this year, and I feel like...he doesn't really do anything. Also, Jack Grealish really should have chosen Ireland.
  • We won it by the way.