Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just when you thought you've seen it all

2»

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

I've just finished watching the BBC news. Some white middle aged women made a music video a few years back about wanting their Marks & Spencer's back. This I find equally disturbing

Did the CEO of M&S call them weird and say that you wouldn't get football supporters having a sense of ownership like these shoppers seem to?
  • Options
    Just give them a google: "furries".

Degenerates, but not harmful I guess.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Just give them a google: "furries".

Degenerates, but not harmful I guess.

When muzzled
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    We don't get programmes about men dressing up as dogs but this story was all over the Thai news last night. In my girlfriend's home town as well

khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1464165135
  • Options
    edited May 2016

I've read some strange posts while eating my morning Sugar Puffs but this takes the biscuit.

I remember seeing a bloke who cut his ears off on a certain daytime talkshow so he could more resemble a parrot.. now that's how the professionals do it.

• Options
    fact is that some (an increasing number of ?) attention seeking people will do anything to get their picture/name in the media .. ignore them and hopefully they will do 'their thing' in private or even better, grow up
  • Options

Jibbles said:

I've read some strange posts while eating my morning Sugar Puffs but this takes the biscuit.

I remember seeing a bloke who cut his ears off on a certain daytime talkshow so he could more resemble a parrot.. now that's how the professionals do it.

Are you going to share a picture of the guy or just that one of the two parrots?
    I think he was doing so well till the horns. That ruins it. Who has ever seen a parrot with horns, that just makes it look ridiculous.... :smile:
  • Options

We don't get programmes about men dressing up as dogs but this story was all over the Thai news last night. In my girlfriend's home town as well

khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1464165135

Just as well they don't do this sort of thing in Thailand, cos they'd just eat the silly bastard!
  • Options
    'It's not sexual'
    *Puts on gimp suit...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i wonder if they go dogging dressed as a dog.
  • Options
    Now't so queer as folk.
  • Options
    I can't believe his ex is still sniffing around...
  • Options
    Fah kennel...
  • Options
    Apparently 9 out of 10 couples do it!!!
  • Options
    9PM on C4 - the moron hour.
  • Options
    Bugger! I thought this was a sofa thread.
  • Options
    So Rover does bury his bone
  • Options

fact is that some (an increasing number of ?) attention seeking people will do anything to get their picture/name in the media .. ignore them and hopefully they will do 'their thing' in private or even better, grow up

Slightly simplistic view ! Just seemed like people that wanted some kind of affection... It's a long winded way to get on tv for 45 mins !

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I turned this trash off after 30 seconds - mind you I was wearing my kitten outfit at the time.

pussy.
  • Options
    I wonder if he can lick... nah probably not.

• Options
    Does anyone know...
    114 views 7 comments Most recent by shirty5 11:26AMTroubleshooting

How could it get worse...?
    108 views 6 comments Most recent by HarryLime 11:26AMGeneral Charlton
  • Options
    I often play dogs with the mrs, she sniffs my arse I growl