Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

28 Weeks Later

Went to see it on Sat

If you're expecting a film as gritty as 28 Days Later you'll be disappointed as its suffered from what all relatively successful but low(ish) budget films suffer from when they release a sequel..... More money and that means CGI which kinda spoils it.

Having said that as a film in its own right its still got that edge of the seat factor and times when you want to look away. Particularly when one of the characters is sticking his fingers into his wife's eyes!!

Would recommend it. If its your sort of thing!

Comments

• Options
    Don't sit near the front though. Most of the 1st five minutes were almost unwatchable, loads of shaky handheld camerawork, felt like i was gonna have a fit. Ok film not as good as the original.
  • Options
    also suffered from different Director/Producers - I got the impression he just sold on the rights and got a credit??
  • Options
    28 Months Later is in the pipelines as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]28 Months Later is in the pipelines as well

I got that feeling from the way it ended
  • Options
    "28 Fortnights Later" comes out in January 2008.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]"28 Fortnights Later" comes out in January 2008.

Lets nip this in the bud now or it could run and run ;-)
  • Options
    28 stellas later is much better idea for a movie!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]28 stellas later is much better idea for a movie!

90 mins of watching some bloke asleep slumped in a bus stop?
  • Options
    28 Seasons Later - Palace still a mediocre Championship side with a Tango Chairman!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]28 stellas later is much better idea for a movie![/quote]

90 mins of watching some bloke asleep slumped in a bus stop?[/quote]

i was thinking more along the lines that it could be based on following jerome thomas on an average night. a sequel could be set in mcdonalds as thats where he spends the rest of his time!