Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEXT SEASON DIV 1 .. BOOKIES ODDS

2»

Comments

• Options

What a bunch of miserable sods on here. Right doom and gloom merchants.

I agree. I'm surprised people aren't all still buzzing from the excitement of relegation last season!

Can't please them all.
  • Options

AKA Realists.

Do you honestly think the odds of 12-1 are generous and that everyone should be doing cartwheels after snapping them up ?
  • Options
    At 12-1 I will hang on to my money.
  • Options

AKA Realists.

Do you honestly think the odds of 12-1 are generous and that everyone should be doing cartwheels after snapping them up ?
    I would put a bullseye on 12-1.
  • Options

AKA Realists.

Good luck with that. Presumably that's why you never appear on the Sport of Kings thread.
  • Options
    Normally I would say for a club going down to League 1 this would be a good bet as you tend to keep your squad relatively intact. For us this will not be the case (which could be a good thing!) so I think 20/1 would be more realistic.

Anyone know what we were the last time we were down?
  • Options

AKA Realists.

Good luck with that. Presumably that's why you never appear on the Sport of Kings thread.
    Well with Senior Pundits like you on the circuit there is no point.
  • Options

AKA Realists.

With comments like that, I think the "WhenIWas" part of your user name should be removed.
  • Options
    Charlton 21/1 to win the league at Corals:
    Sheff Utd 6.50 Bolton 11.00 Bradford 11.00 Millwall 11.00 MK Dons 13.00 Bristol Rovers 15.00 Oxford Utd 15.00 Peterborough 15.00 Scunthorpe 15.00 Coventry 17.00 Walsall 17.00 Charlton 21.00 Fleetwood 21.00 Gillingham 21.00 Northampton 21.00 Rochdale 26.00 Wimbledon 26.00 Swindon 29.00 Oldham 34.00 Chesterfield 41.00 Southend 41.00 Bury 51.00 Shrewsbury 51.00 Port Vale 67.00
  • Options

AKA Realists.

With comments like that, I think the "WhenIWas" part of your user name should be removed.
    Is that right....another cyber warrior is born
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

AKA Realists.

Is that right....another cyber warrior is born
    Pot, kettle. Good luck with your bullseye. Look forward to seeing a copy of the slip on here. If you put your money where your mouth is, of course.
  • Options
    turn it now both please, cheers
  • Options

turn it now both please, cheers

You want some
  • Options
    Sporting Index have released their spread betting starting tables for the season.

http://www.sportingindex.com/spread-betting/football/domestic-league-1/group_a.740e732f-2dd8-4745-80d6-60a3d0d025f3/league-1-points-2016-17

Interesting that they have Charlton placed second. Could be value in selling CAFC, but the top few spreads are priced quite conservatively when you think that 77 points would only have got you 6th or 7th last season.
  • Options

Sporting Index have released their spread betting starting tables for the season.

http://www.sportingindex.com/spread-betting/football/domestic-league-1/group_a.740e732f-2dd8-4745-80d6-60a3d0d025f3/league-1-points-2016-17

Interesting that they have Charlton placed second. Could be value in selling CAFC, but the top few spreads are priced quite conservatively when you think that 77 points would only have got you 6th or 7th last season.

I have bought Walsall at 63 points, thought they were unlucky not to go up last season
  • Options

I have bought Walsall at 63 points, thought they were unlucky not to go up last season
    Walsall have lost their best players.
  • Options

Walsall have lost their best players.
    They got 84 points last season, so I agree they have lost players but bought some in as well buying at 63 I can stand for them to lose 20 points from last season and still make a profit, the down side is under 63 points, I lose money for every point.
  • Options
    After staking my life savings on CAFC Finishing in the top 12 with no Safety net of a Cash out Last season i would say think like a hedge fund manager and don't let any loyalty come into your thought process.

If you see a sad forlorn man Bereft of Hope and selling the Big issue in Villiers street between the Embankment and Charing cross ?
    A Man who Turns that Soap box over at night so he has some where to sleep; Just remember, that could've been you.