Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grandchild

2»

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations T.C.E
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Thanks Guys, a good night was had by Grandad and this morning is definitely one of those "Never again" mornings. :(

Massive congratulations, such a beautiful name. And now that you're the grandad, you don't need to be the adult! Go out on the lash again tonight!
  • Options

Congratulations
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

T.C.E said:

Thanks Guys, a good night was had by Grandad and this morning is definitely one of those "Never again" mornings. :(

Massive congratulations, such a beautiful name. And now that you're the grandad, you don't need to be the adult! Go out on the lash again tonight!
    I tried being a grown up........ its overrated. ;)
    Such nice people on here, thank you for the lovely comments.
    Hangover now gone, nothing like a training session with one these guys to buck you up. ;)image
  • Options
    Sorry about the dress code, sunglasses on top of the cap, (not sunny) baseball cap Trainers with laces done up ;)

• Options
    T.C.E said:

Sorry about the dress code, sunglasses on top of the cap, (not sunny) baseball cap Trainers with laces done up ;)

When you've got a 100lbs dog running around with you, you can wear whatever you please :).

Love the photos of your dogs as well, they're all beautiful.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

T.C.E said:

When you've got a 100lbs dog running around with you, you can wear whatever you please :).

Love the photos of your dogs as well, they're all beautiful.
    He isn't mine he came in for training yesterday,( I'd have him in a heartbeat) lovely boy and loved to play but didn't know how too, he did when he left. ;)