Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best pub to watch England v Wales

2»

Comments

• Options
    Some bugger has scheduled a meeting in the middle of my blocked out time (3pm) that I can't dodge.

Will be watching on iPad in the office with the sound off. Unless I can wrap it up in 5 minutes in which case will still be in the office but lwI'll miss less of the football.
  • Options
    George and Dragon anyone? :smiley:
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

PopIcon said:

Struggling for a suitable City bar that isn't going to be rammo

Cockpit? Never normally too packed.
    Isn't that a palace ultra pub?
    No, its a quaint little pub nestled in the backstreets not far from St Pauls.

Places like Sugarloaf and Pavilion End will be heaving.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    PopIcon said:

DRAddick said:

PopIcon said:

Is the cockpit up the side street near Rudds (used to be cos bar)? - if so I know the one you mean, not the biggest but a nice little pub and tucked away. Another one in the vicinity is the Rising Sun.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

DRAddick said:

PopIcon said:

Is the cockpit up the side street near Rudds (used to be cos bar)? - if so I know the one you mean, not the biggest but a nice little pub and tucked away. Another one in the vicinity is the Rising Sun.
    Yeah, that's the one. Not very far from Rising Sun, didn't know they showed sport.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

DRAddick said:

PopIcon said:

I think the Animals get in there
  • Options
    The White Hart in Tongham
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

The pubs in the Woolwich Arsenal are showing the games. No Afro 'cause of the drinks prices but maybe dull middle classes and student crowd.

Rose's (aka Prince Albert) on Hare St is the best pub in Woolwich for football.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

DRAddick said:

The pubs in the Woolwich Arsenal are showing the games. No Afro 'cause of the drinks prices but maybe dull middle classes and student crowd.

I watched some cricket and lizards in there last week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Vincenzo said:

DRAddick said:

I watched some cricket and lizards in there last week.
    That's right. They've got the bearded dragons. Ronnie and Reggie.