Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shout out for the egg chasers of England

2»

Comments

• Options
    That win was straight out the Saracens playbook! Cracking kick through by the replacement Hooker for the final try.

Farrell has been superb since the World Cup, best 10 in the Northern Hemisphere this season for his club, which pretty much won everything. His attacking game has come on leaps and bounds (since his dad left Saracens, and again England) and seems to have found an extra couple of yards pace than he never used to have. But he's a 10 who is capable of playing at 12. It's working for England that's for sure.

• Options
    England win third test 44-40 and the series 3-0.
  • Options
    Winning 3-0 in Australia is a stunning result. A shame it came 9 months after the World Cup rather than 9 months before the World Cup!
  • Options
    terrific series .. and for a change England had two unusual things going for them .. 1) Great refereeing, 2) Luck of the bounce .. these guys are just so fit .. BUT .. NZ really hammered Wales today, they are still a few rungs up the fitness/skill/brilliance ladder .. look forward to England playing them at the end of the year
  • Options
    Great series win and 3 thoroughly competitive and enjoyable games.
  • Options
    Well done egg chasers... get Eddie out to Nice NOW!!
  • Options
    Now we have quite the EU we should quit the Six Nations and join the Southern Hemisphere version ;)
  • Options

terrific series .. and for a change England had two unusual things going for them .. 1) Great refereeing, 2) Luck of the bounce .. these guys are just so fit .. BUT .. NZ really hammered Wales today, they are still a few rungs up the fitness/skill/brilliance ladder .. look forward to England playing them at the end of the year

Over the course of 240 mins of egg I wouldn't class luck of the bounce so much, hard to tell (as an England fan) if the referee was kind to us or he was just very good - it was a high level of refereeing and I don't think biased to either side.

Cracking series.. didn't expect 3-0 and nor did the bookies!
  • Options

Over the course of 240 mins of egg I wouldn't class luck of the bounce so much, hard to tell (as an England fan) if the referee was kind to us or he was just very good - it was a high level of refereeing and I don't think biased to either side.

I meant high class and IMPARTIAL refereeing .. and luck of the bounce ? .. an example .. Jamie George's try today .. misses the ball with his hands, ball bounces from his shin over the line and he falls on it for a try .. seven points, more than the winning margin ... THAT is luck of the bounce, so rarely happens for England in my experience

I'll add one more factor .. Farrell .. monster kicker, the new Wilkinson
  • Options

We don't play them for 2 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I meant high class and IMPARTIAL refereeing .. and luck of the bounce ? .. an example .. Jamie George's try today .. misses the ball with his hands, ball bounces from his shin over the line and he falls on it for a try .. seven points, more than the winning margin ... THAT is luck of the bounce, so rarely happens for England in my experience

I'll add one more factor .. Farrell .. monster kicker, the new Wilkinson
    Made Aussies kicking look no more than amateur (of which it probably wasn't).