Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anton Yelchin RIP

Anton Yelchin (27) who plays Chekov in the latest Star Trek movies was crushed when his car rolled onto him this morning.

RIP

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/773896/anton-yelchin-star-trek-s-chekov-dies-in-a-car-crash-at-age-27

Comments

• Options
    Same age as me, that brings it home a bit. Can't pretend to know an awful lot about the guy but that's a nasty thing to happen to anyone. RIP.
  • Options
    Awfully sad news, RIP Anton!
  • Options
    Bloody hell how tragic. RIP
  • Options
    Oh FFS! This year is totally taking the piss.
  • Options
    R.I.P a decent young actor, horrible news.
  • Options
    RIP a talented young actor.
  • Options
    He was brilliant in Star Trek - so much going for him .
  • Options
    Sad news, and a horrible way to go.
  • Options
    Shocking news. I was just talking with my mum about the film Alpha Dog last night.... He did a decent job in it. R.I.P...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Anton

Amazing that we have a RIP for a Star Trek actor but not Jo Cox.
  • Options
    IAgree said:

RIP Anton

Not really. On other threads I think the members of this board have made the extent of their considerable sympathy for Jo Cox and her family clear. I don't really see why a special RIP thread is needed.
    We're all saddened by death. A thread for people to say 'RIP' is not the only way to measure how saddened we are.
  • Options

IAgree said:

RIP Anton

Not really. On other threads I think the members of this board have made the extent of their considerable sympathy for Jo Cox and her family clear. I don't really see why a special RIP thread is needed.
    We're all saddened by death. A thread for people to say 'RIP' is not the only way to measure how saddened we are.
    Both closed.
  • Options
    Swerved this thread at first not knowing about new fangled Trekkie stuff. Very sad not I know it's this guy though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DySPDmCHgw
  • Options
    Коп вспоминает