Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slaven Bilic

New Chosen one for me.

Ledge

I don't like west ham as a family rule but will watch his post match discussions with interest now on MOTD

Comments

• Options
    Up his own twat.
  • Options

Up his own twat.

Youd prefer 4 Lee dixons?

• Options
    Coolest pundit in the Euros.
  • Options
    Best pundit in the Euros

He's the one Manager in both Studios and it clearly shows the bullshit that pundits sprout, they're being shown up by him
  • Options
    Mad as a box of frogs though
  • Options
    Don't particularly like him, but give me him over Townsend, Hoddle and Danny Murphy any day of the week.
  • Options

Up his own twat.

Youd prefer 4 Lee dixons?

Are four Lee Dixons four times worse or four times better than one Lee Dixon? I suspect it's four times worse.
  • Options
    Speaks sense
  • Options
    not really been a fan of his before but he kept referring to England as 'we' so it's a thumbs up from me
  • Options
    noticed that as well, maybe that's what unconsciously made me warm to him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's surprising that more managers aren't being used. ITV have Bilic and Pulis, but Allardyce would surely have some interesting things to say.
  • Options
    Didn't see him tonight, but been very impressed with him so far in the competition.

I've felt like he's been respectful whilst speaking sense and putting others to shame a bit, he seems to grasp the bigger picture of the match. I'll also say that he seems like a thoroughly decent guy.

That said, Henry has come across well when I've seen him too.
  • Options
    Haven't forgotten this yet. Nothing 'chosen' about anyone that would do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJa1dvEjBfg
  • Options
    Was that the year Henry cheated the Irish out of getting there or another one
  • Options
    He is a good pundit, because he says what he thinks and doesn't pussy foot around. Whether you agree with him or not, he is interesting to listen to.
  • Options
    He'd be a decent choice for England if we "went foreign" again. However I suspect he'd grow tired of having to put up with all the media bollocks
  • Options
    I am surprised, but pleased' that I haven't seen Jamie 'let me on the telly' Caragher saying everything in a hundred words when five will do and repeating himself.
  • Options
    Stig said:

To be fair, Blanc hits him there. It is a red card.
  • Options
    He just stares at Ian Wright as if to say "are you mad?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing chosen about that earring!
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind him taking over from Hodgson after this tournament! (Not joking either)

Be mad to leave West Ham though atm.
  • Options
    I like Bilic but that incident with Blanc must haunt him.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Stig said:

To be fair, Blanc hits him there. It is a red card.
    Imagine what players would do now if they were hit in the face. Fave has got to be Rivaldo, the old scamp
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Whats this got to do with Slaven Bilic? ;)
  • Options
    Lol wrong thread.....
  • Options

Lol wrong thread.....

Nooooo :open_mouth:
  • Options

Whats this got to do with Slaven Bilic? ;)
    They're all telling you to vote him as best football pundit.
  • Options

You could argue this is the political elite feathering its own nest, but it's actually quite something to get Cameron, Blair, Brown and Corbyn, all of whom can't stand each other, agreeing on something.