Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Desperate Plea!!! Paris Hotel 24th - 26 June for sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016

In all seriousness If anyone wants a very cheap hotel booking in Paris this coming weekend - Sat 2nd July - Mon 4th two twin rooms, do let me know.

Hotel Minerve
    Stayed there before - v. Decent location!!

Kick in the cods there mate. How much you selling for out of interest? There must be somewhere on line where you can sell and claw a bit of money back.
  • Options
    Hotel.com are very good allowing 24 hour cancellations with no penalty.
  • Options

In all seriousness If anyone wants a very cheap hotel booking in Paris this coming weekend - Sat 2nd July - Mon 4th two twin rooms, do let me know.

Hotel Minerve
    Stayed there before - v. Decent location!!

Kick in the cods there mate. How much you selling for out of interest? There must be somewhere on line where you can sell and claw a bit of money back.
    It's worth £600 but would be delighted to take half that.
  • Options
    Couldn't you get your missus to come over and make a weekend of it?
  • Options
    Might be worth trying an Icelandic forum The Organiser?

I've got 2 semi final tickets in Marseille I'm looking to shift
  • Options
    Few issues with that Dave.

I have a side job at weekends which bless her she was covering me for. That still needs doing.

And I'd budgeted for the £250 it would cost me - to take her would be up to a grand (hotel alone is £600 as was for 4) which I can't really afford.

I'll probably have to just take the hit. This is what happens when you're trying to be able to afford to do things so start booking hotels months back and then drop a bollock.

Oh to be a German and not have these issues.

• Options
    Go on a couple of icelandic volcano watching forums, you might get lucky on there.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Hotel.com are very good allowing 24 hour cancellations with no penalty.

Hotels set their own cancellation terms on these sites. Often you'll find two different prices, one with a good cancellation policy and a cheaper non-cancellable option. Hotels.com are no exception. The cancellation policy is nothing to do with Hotels.com (who are actually part of Expedia).

Oddly enough you often get the best cancellation terms booking with the hotel directly. I recently booked a hotel in Madrid at a cheaper price than on Expedia or Agoda, whose best rate was non-cancellable, with a free cancellation within 24 hours of the arrival date. The only drawback is that I have to pay at the hotel in Euros! I'd have been better off prepaid through Agoda, but at the time I didn't expect my fellow UK citizens to send the pound into freefall!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They've let me move it to the following weekend which is seems a nice gesture on the face of it. Now watch us get knocked out!!!

Thanks for the advice, concern and jokes ;)

It's your fault we lost :lol: Seriously hope you shift the hotel.
  • Options
    Why don't you auction it off on here?

You're not going to be making a profit and some lucky punter gets some cheap brownie points
  • Options
    Try the website I linked in an earlier post.
  • Options
    I've put it on cancel on. Read quite a few negative reviews of roomer.

Happy to auction it off if not - will happily donate anything over £300 (half price) to the upbeats or card fund too.