Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away Fans - Two Together Travelcard

Many may have already seen this but FYI for those that haven't - there is a new Two Together train travel card for £30 which gives you and the other adult 1/3 of most fares.

Will easily pay for itself over a few awaydays if you go with the same mate/partner/etc. Me and the mate ive done it with already saved £15 each (the cost of the card) going to bury

Comments

• Many may have already seen this but FYI for those that haven't - there is a new Two Together train travel card for £30 which gives you and the other adult 1/3 of most fares.

Will easily pay for itself over a few awaydays if you go with the same mate/partner/etc. Me and the mate ive done it with already saved £15 each (the cost of the card) going to bury

Can also usually get a £3 discount online. Easy to do, add a picture from your phone and fill in details and usually arrives in a couple of days.
  • What if I don't have any mates?
  • IA said:

What if I don't have any mates?

Ask Katrien nicely, you'll be able to go to games together on the train
  • IA said:

Go with someone you don't like and ignore them.
  • These sound a good idea but have a major drawback.

Pictures of the users are on the card so are not transferrable, coupled with if one person suddenly cannot go, your ticket becomes invalid.
  • Should of been paid to watch us up and down the country
  • Off_it said:

You will never beat the old "Boots Voucher" deal.

Coupled with a Young Persons Railcard we used to travel the length of the country by train watching Charlton week in week out for next to nothing.

Ahhhh ...... .those were the days!

Indeed..Many a happy weekend spent...thank you Boots..thank you :)
  • Off_it said:

You will never beat the old "Boots Voucher" deal.

Coupled with a Young Persons Railcard we used to travel the length of the country by train watching Charlton week in week out for next to nothing.

Ahhhh ...... .those were the days!

Indeed..Many a happy weekend spent...thank you Boots..thank you :)
    You had hair back then - and I was thin(ner).
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

Bottom lip went then. I'll be your mate IA
  • IA said:

Bottom lip went then. I'll be your mate IA
    Thanks mate