Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunthorpe away(3rd September) advanced purchase train tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    If you booked via The Trainline I believe you can switch the tickets to another date (possibly the rearranged fixture). However, I believe there is a £10 admin charge per ticket, so it will cost you £20.
    However, if you've shelled out a lot more than £20, it's worth investigating.
    Whoever you've booked with I'd check & Megatrain/bus have even refunded me.

Some hotel bookings may be cancelled or switched as well, without charge. I think hotel bookings can also be "sold" online, the Organiser does this.

Anyone affected should check out their situation, rather than assume you've lost the money.
  • Options
    If we lost our 'internationals' should be made to pay for the stop over.
  • Options
    If anyone does have hotels booked - you can get the Megatrain at 2.15 for £8, and 1.30 the following day for £13
  • Options

If anyone does have hotels booked - you can get the Megatrain at 2.15 for £8, and 1.30 the following day for £13

Great spot.

Do you fancy taking over from Clive and me? Good rates of pay.
  • Options
    No thanks @ElfsborgAddick ! I couldn't make the original due to work, but seeing as I can't get home the same evening I can't make this one either...
  • Options

No thanks @ElfsborgAddick ! I couldn't make the original due to work, but seeing as I can't get home the same evening I can't make this one either...

If you know anybody with train tickets that wants to go to Goole v Bamber Bridge.....