Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luke Carey

Comments

• Options

CL moral police must have some sort of record response time.

They've got a major incident on the Brexit thread
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Absolutely he deserves to be given a chance to apologise and redeem himself.

He could have just ruined a chance at pro football because of pathetic childish actions.

Absolutely. Bloke I used to work with burned (burnt? what's the difference?) down his school as a kid. He went on to become a Superintendent in the City of London Police. (He had to work fraud though, they wouldn't let him near any arson cases....)
  • Options

Usually the Sikhs are a bit calmer and a little less agressive... If it was a Muslin building then he'd be in trouble

Dunno mate, some bellend reckons he'll pay a grand to be taken to him!

I would fucking love to see someone call his bluff!
    Facebook along with Twitter have the biggest armies of Keyboard warriors out there.
  • Options

Usually the Sikhs are a bit calmer and a little less agressive... If it was a Muslin building then he'd be in trouble

Facebook along with Twitter have the biggest armies of Keyboard warriors out there.
    I dunno.

The Millwall forum must run them pretty close.

• Options
    Addickted said:

I dunno.

The Millwall forum must run them pretty close.

Ask @ShortyWilson999, he's one of them
  • Options

Sikhs are a warrior race and are very aggressive just ask Indira Ghandi! I think he is in trouble with them after him!

The real problem here is with the recent heightened debate over immigration people are extra sensitive over race issues whether they exist or not.
  • Options
    do Sikhs forgive for people's sins?
  • Options
    He's been very stupid but I hope the police take an interest in any threats he's received. Any punishment he gets should not be coming from the Sikhs no matter how angry they get.
  • Options

You want to try playing cricket against them mate... (or with them, for that matter)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sikhism is p much the best and chillest monotheistic religion going imo (except for some regressive drug and sex stuff) but yeah the kirpan isn't one of the 5 ks for nothing

Anyway, I'd need to know more about this before making thunderous moral judgement
  • Options

Usually the Sikhs are a bit calmer and a little less agressive...

they have swords

• Options
    rina said:

they have swords

Are they Valerian steel?
  • Options
    rina said:

they have swords

that they're only allowed to use to defend those being wrongfully oppressed or persecuted.
  • Options

rina said:

they have swords

that they're only allowed to use to defend those being wrongfully oppressed or persecuted.
    Don't tell Katrien.
  • Options
    Regardless of the nature of building stupid and dangerous thing to do and then film and put on Facebook.

Especially if you are hoping to be a pro footballer.

At least Les Ferdinand didn't film himself destroying the Blue Peter garden.
  • Options

Ever heard of Honour Killings / HBV?
  • Options

Ever heard of Honour Killings / HBV?
    No, don't do religion.
  • Options
    Had this character been a Millwall youth player I'm sure he would be afforded the same compassionate leniency that has been shown here.
  • Options
    Had this character been working as a labourer I'm sure people on here would be demanding that his employer do something about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had this character not been a footballer I'm pretty sure no one would have noticed.

How many mates was he with?
  • Options
    Is his middle name Don't?
  • Options
    Did loads of dumb things as a kid - glad there's no record of them.
  • Options

Did loads of dumb things as a kid - glad there's no record of them.

There probably is a record of them. Just no evidence by way of video footage posted by the perpetrators on social media!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    As my old Sikh mate, a reknowned karaoke singer Gerupta Singh used to say, "do not fuck with Sikhs..."
  • Options
    So are they Sikh-ing revenge?
  • Options

Dizzle said:

So are they Sikh-ing revenge?

Don't know mate but I'm Sikh of hearing about it...
    Given they named a Star Wars movie the Revenge of the Sikh id say they are not to be messed with
  • Options

Had this character not been a footballer I'm pretty sure no one would have noticed.

How many mates was he with?

well, there was me, @i_b_b_o_r_g , @DaveMehmet , @ricky_otto ...
    For the record, I was just sitting in the car waiting with the engine running.