Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walsall away(20th August) advanced purchase train tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    robroy said:

From an away guide

At the stadium itself, towards the south-west, there is the club run Saddlers Club which is an excellent space for both home and away supporters to enjoy a prematch pint.

Consisting of two decent sized function rooms, one for each set of fans, the Saddlers Club can accommodate around 450 fans, and is available to enter for at an entrance fee of £2.00 although under 16’s enter for free.

Otherwise there really aren’t many other feasible drinking options…

think ill just aim for new street then, cheers
  • Options
    I have an adult and juvenile train ticket spare, you need to have a friends and family railcard though.
    £20 for both.
    Getting in to New Street about 11.15 and leaving New Street about 18.45
  • Options
    2 return train tickets going, out at 9:30 back in London by 7:30, £36 all in but will sell for £15
  • Options
    Whats this, everyone selling up!?!
  • Options
    There are quite a few decent pubs near New Street. The centre of Walsall itself isn't bad, but you'd have to go past the ground and come back again
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

2 return train tickets going, out at 9:30 back in London by 7:30, £36 all in but will sell for £15

F*** that, are you trying to undercut me?!
  • Options
    J Block you have mail
  • Options
    I have an adult and juvenile train ticket spare, you need to have a friends and family railcard though.
    £20 for both.
    Getting in to New Street about 11.15 and leaving New Street about 18.45

Inbox me if anybody interested.