Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit?

Are we getting one this season?

Comments

• Rumoured to be the Belgian 2nd kit they wore last night. The same flag on it but with red socks....

• Rumoured to be the Belgian 2nd kit they wore last night. The same flag on it but with red socks....

Wrong colour red as well
  • What's the away kit like? As it's the only one I'll be seeing this season.
  • Belgium have the 2 best kits at the Euro's

Best kit at the tournament

Unfortunately the players won't be of the same standard.
  • Sponsored links:

Nah once Hazard gets back to England he'll be a shadow of the player we saw last night
  • I have been told that there is a new shirt sponsor, don't know if true but have no reason to suspect otherwise.
  • I think the sponsordeal with Nike and Just Sport was 4 years - so if there haven't been af renewal, I think there will be a new shirt manufacturer. Please correct me, if I'm wrong :smile:
  • sasquatch said:

I think the sponsordeal with Nike and Just Sport was 4 years - so if there haven't been af renewal, I think there will be a new shirt manufacturer. Please correct me, if I'm wrong :smile:

Just Sport signed a 1 year extension so it's Nike next season.
  • cafc999 said:

sasquatch said:

I think the sponsordeal with Nike and Just Sport was 4 years - so if there haven't been af renewal, I think there will be a new shirt manufacturer. Please correct me, if I'm wrong :smile:

Good, I've liked the Nike kits. I really liked all three of last year's kits.

Yeah, I was wondering this the other day, it feels like by this time we've at least had a reveal of the design. Players are due back next week, and our first friendly is on the....9th (Welling away, right?). Hope it's not shirts v. skins. Don't think there's enough suncream in Britain for Pope and Solly.
    SDAddick said:

cafc999 said:

sasquatch said:

Yeah, I was wondering this the other day, it feels like by this time we've at least had a reveal of the design. Players are due back next week, and our first friendly is on the....9th (Welling away, right?). Hope it's not shirts v. skins. Don't think there's enough suncream in Britain for Pope and Solly.
    I wouldn't worry, probably be pissing down with rain anyway
  • SDAddick said:

cafc999 said:

sasquatch said:

It won't take a very large bottle to protect Solly :-)

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/10/belgium-euro-2016-away-kit.html

What impresses me about the Belgium away kit, as it's something that was specifically designed by Adidas for a relatively small country, whereas England (and France for that matter) have been given variations on a (horrible) standard template by Nike

SDAddick said:

cafc999 said:

sasquatch said:

I wouldn't worry, probably be pissing down with rain anyway
    Good point, I've not been in Britain during the summer in years. Looking forward to it this year. Going to a lovely outdoor wedding in Oxfordshire on July 30th, will bring my wellies and an umbrella.

The nike kits at Euro 2016 are hit and miss for me. I quite like the color contrast on the England away shirt. The home kit, meh.

Give a shout to the Iceland kits as well, think they're both class. Nice, yet understated. Also love that their keeper was wearing their change shirt during the Hungary match.
  • We have a leisure wear kit I wanted to promote once the Protest kit is done and dusty- something we designed a while back which isnt a million miles off that Belgian Kit.
  • Sponsored links:

• TEL said:

We have a leisure wear kit I wanted to promote once the Protest kit is done and dusty- something we designed a while back which isnt a million miles off that Belgian Kit.

I was about to put my order in for the protest top, but not if its going to be dusty
  • Surely no one will be buying new kits next year? Isn't that part of the protest? Would much rather see shirts from the 90s & 00s than "Belgian" shite.

Same nationality though.
  • drewman said:

Surely no one will be buying new kits next year? Isn't that part of the protest? Would much rather see shirts from the 90s & 00s than "Belgian" shite.

I think the players will need a new kit though :-)
  • The protest shirt is the one to be seen in !
  • drewman said:

Surely no one will be buying new kits next year? Isn't that part of the protest? Would much rather see shirts from the 90s & 00s than "Belgian" shite.

Im a collector and I didnt buy last seasons kits...I like that blue/purple kit too....but I wont give the Belgians any of my hard earned.
  • TEL said:

drewman said:

Im a collector and I didnt buy last seasons kits...I like that blue/purple kit too....but I wont give the Belgians any of my hard earned.
    Find one on Ebay?