Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have we entered a parallel universe?

The events of the last few days surely can't have happened? What else is there to throw at us.

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Katrien got them to put something in the half time Bovril. We are all off our faces and compared to recent events Roland does not look quite so bad.......nope...sorry katrien up the dose he still does....
  • The events of the last few days surely can't have happened? What else is there to throw at us.

KM resigning?

• Did you not watch the news? A massive meteor is on it's way tonight!
  • {evil cackle}
  • DRAddick said:

I'm a believer in the infinite universes theory and the England football team are failures in all of them.

This statement makes mathematical sense as we cock up in every knockout game!
  • I blame the anthem
  • Salad said:

somone on twitter has provided the following predictions for this week:

Tues: Murray exits Wimbledon
    Weds: Stonehenge falls over
    Thurs: Bond actually working for Russians
    Fri: Tea is bad for you

Sat: Walk out of the shower* after what seems an eternity and find everything calm and bright and as it was. (then go downstairs and find the kitchen flooded from the leaking shower above).

*only those of a certain age will get this.
  • The events of the last few days surely can't have happened? What else is there to throw at us.

What events???

I voted "out" so backed a winner there and England getting knocked out of a tournament when the games really matter is as certain as night following day.
  • Sponsored links:

What events???

I voted "out" so backed a winner there and England getting knocked out of a tournament when the games really matter is as certain as night following day.
    Backed a winner? Pound falling, shares obliterated and costs rising. That's about as good as England last night in my view.