Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TRANSFER LOANS ..

How Come They're Still Happening ?

Comments

• Options
    It's only the emergency loans that are finished, Lincs.

Half-season and full season loans can be made - but limited to the 2 transfer windows.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

It's only the emergency loans that are finished, Lincs.

Half-season and full season loans can be made - but limited to the 2 transfer windows.

thanks Oggy .. I was just too lazy to read the complicated rules .. still (moan time) too much .. managers should stand and fall by who they sign on permanent deals .. if a club can't afford a player, then tough
  • Options
    I believe the idea is to give more scope for FL clubs to allow their own youth players to develop and get League games.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I believe the idea is to give more scope for FL clubs to allow their own youth players to develop and get League games.

this is the problem so far as I am concerned .. PL clubs stockpiling players and then loaning them out for lower league teams to act as guinea pig testers ... We all know that Chelsea had over twenty out on loan last season and only one, perhaps two of the Chelsea 'academy' made it to their first team .. and I suspect that if (say) Chelsea is still paying the wages of their loaned outees, that is deductible against tax/profits ..
    anyway, what is is and if we can get in someone decent on the borrow and not just a time server, then Slade's gotta go for it
  • Options
    I see that Nathan Ake of Chelsea has now been loaned out to Bournemouth after spending last season at Watford.

Will Victor Moses now get a game at Chelsea? Last three seasons he's been at Stoke, Liverpool and West Ham.