Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Bleep Test!

2»

Comments

• Options
    So impressed with Jacko. Obviously well fired up to impress the new boss.

Also good to see two of the new boys, Anise and Holmes, doing well...
  • Options
    Anise???? Bloody spell checker!

Ajose!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Bit of a shame that can't keep the passing going like that on the pitch...
  • Options
    Encouraged by Holmes doing well. He's a flair player playing in the lower leagues - often that means they have the skills but not the attitude/professionalism to ply their trade at a higher level. This suggest he has at least looked after himself and kept fit over the summer which bodes well imo.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    SDAddick said:
    Surely a better name for this is Heads and Volleys Ball.

Did they follow up with a quick round Wembley Doubles?
  • Options
    When Cousins won the first lot he seemed to turn his back on Slade as he congratulated him, but it could have been simply that Jordan was knackered.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Surprised Colin hasn't accused him of cheating
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gotta be impressed by that!

Bet he has been training since the end of the season just to show his team that he is the leader. May not be up there just before the season starts, but shows why he is such a leader. Respect sir.
  • Options
    Couldn't see how the first group was better or worse than the second. I felt the first group for it harder and so Solly did well. Jackson pushed on very hard in the second group, also tried to show what he can still do.

I mag watch it again
  • Options
    'I've never been the quickest but I'm still a pretty fit boy, got six weeks to get match fit and then let's see if my legs have gone after that'

Total quality. Haven't had a good couple of weeks but that's really made me smile.
  • Options
    Love that man.
  • Options
    Did you watch the video Colin ? Jacko had a message for you .
  • Options
    Slade said that the first batch of players were (I think his words were) "thankfully and worryingly the fitter group."

Cousins best Ajose by one bleep.

The second group impressed. Kashi finished third although should been out about 5 minutes beforehand! Jacko lead by example. Hats off to him. You could see it was hurting him.
  • Options
    Bleep test a side I think Jack has massive part to play for us next season much easier coping with a lack of pace in league one sit a bit deep, take set pieces , motivator on the pitch think he will play most matches if fit.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Bleep test a side I think Jack has massive part to play for us next season much easier coping with a lack of pace in league one sit a bit deep, take set pieces , motivator on the pitch think he will play most matches if fit.

agree, he also has a massive p[art to play off the pitch as he has for the last 5 years.

Reading the SLP with Slade Jackson seems right up Slades street and think they will work well together.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jackson for Assistant Manager/Player?
  • Options
    Just had Roo watch the bleep test as we carried on with the euro stickers. He was pleased to see the new boys do good and jonnie joint win his group.

Looks like messi Harriott has picked up the tyre that Fox was pushing around. Fox looked very comfortable.