Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wuerzburg

2»

Comments

• Will be interesting to see if the German authorities can establish actually how old this chap was.

As I understand it, under 18s cannot be deported so large number of refugees turning up claiming to be 17 even though they look much older.

Interesting point, he was probably 38 :smile:
  • I doubt any such screening took place when Germany took the 1m in, think about the magnitude of it. Screening 1m people who cannot speak German and have no papers or passports.

It would take months to carry this out and wait for the results.

The decision to fast track 1m into the country will cost Angela Merkel her job, and the sexual assaults on New Years Eve and this latest incident will only speed up the process.

There was certainly some medical screening at the time that the refugees were arriving in Germany last year, however, the volume of refugees arriving would have meant that it would have been brief.
  • I doubt any such screening took place when Germany took the 1m in, think about the magnitude of it. Screening 1m people who cannot speak German and have no papers or passports.

The decision to fast track 1m into the country will cost Angela Merkel her job, and the sexual assaults on New Years Eve and this latest incident will only speed up the process.

There was certainly some medical screening at the time that the refugees were arriving in Germany last year, however, the volume of refugees arriving would have meant that it would have been brief.
    Doctor "Hello, do you have pschyopathic tendencies and intend on causing harm to our citizens ? "

Refugee/economic migrant - "No"

Doctor "In you come then".

Doctor "Hello, do you have pschyopathic tendencies and intend on causing harm to our citizens ? "

Inane, isn't it. But you made that up. Whereas the US ESTA form is a reality, and in all seriousness asks you to confirm the following

"Do you seek to engage in or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities, espionage, sabotage or genocide?"

I was very tempted to answer "No, but if I thought I would get away with it I would pull the trigger on Trump"

Inane, isn't it. But you made that up. Whereas the US ESTA form is a reality, and in all seriousness asks you to confirm the following

"Do you seek to engage in or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities, espionage, sabotage or genocide?"

I was very tempted to answer "No, but if I thought I would get away with it I would pull the trigger on Trump"

Pussies compared with UK Border Control

• Addickted said:

I doubt any such screening took place when Germany took the 1m in, think about the magnitude of it. Screening 1m people who cannot speak German and have no papers or passports.

Pussies compared with UK Border Control

Great you've just turned on a load of Lifers with that pic!!
  • edited July 2016

Do refugees go through medical screening (including psychological) when entering EU nations?

Do you when you go on holiday ?

You honestly believe its anything like the same thing??????
    No of course not but how could any mental health screening of refugees be any more worthwhile than screening any traveller. Both would be worthless exercises.

These people are coming from war torn countries and a life of severe devastation. Do you not think some sort of psychological examination would be beneficial to not only the refugee themself but also the society of where they will be placed? Do we not do the same with soldiers that have been at war?
    Come on mate be reasonable. These people's feelings are worth far far more than the lives of the citizens of the countries who take em in
    With serious head on, briefly, it's not just their feelings Rob It is a matter of life or death for many of them.
    With serious head back. Yeah of course mate, but if it is a matter of life and death (and I'm not saying it isnt), why would they be do put out by being given the once over mentally and physically?

Just to recap; Shootie arksed Gary if he gets mentally screened before going away on holiday in reaction to Gary arksin if the refugees were screened before coming to Europe/UK. Very reasonable question I thought