Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Should KM announce TARGET 20k has been a success

Having announced season ticket sales and with the support away teams in the third division bring I can see us having TWENTY THOUSAND EMPTY SEATS at home games. I've had a Season ticket since Selhurst days. VIP 5 & TEN & 5. I saw it as helping the club. The last VIP meet up ( which was a farce by the way) we were told that the club was financially sound so they didn't need the cash flow. Katrien. you are £1150 down this year ( 2 adult 1junior West Stand near where you sit Katrien ) Well I bet you wish you had put an offer on the table as the VIP's would have probably signed up as you paraded the world and his wife on the top table with you and Dick giving it large.
As for the HIGHWAY MAN Dick Murray. You should be ashamed of yourself being party to the continuing demise of CHARLTON ATHLETIC.
I stopped going before Sellout because I got fed up of Glikstein. It looks like Roland is cut from the same cloth.

Comments

• Very good point Valcross, we should hit 20,000 empty seats this season. Makes a mockery of her half-hearted attempt at Target 20,000 mark II. When you think about three empty seats for every person, and you imagine one to the left, one behind that and one behind you, in your mind you can fit the next person in and so on. An amazing pattern could them be assembled, with the home gate seated equidistantly with nine empty seats around each person and no-one sitting next to anyone else. I am willing to take on the art commission for a fee of £200,000 or my name on our third strip socks.
  • After tonight's attendance perhaps it should be Target 25k
  • Perhaps target Upton average and then shithurst average may become realised.
  • About 25,000 empty seats last night !
  • I'd rather she announced her resignation.
  • If I were her, until we've won promotion back to the Champ, I wouldn't be making any public statements. Every time she opens her mouth it is firmly followed by her foot.