Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts World Championship tickets went on General Sale at 10.00 today

2»

Comments

• Options
    Going on the 21st so same evening as Millwall game. Going with a couple of Millwall fans so here's hoping I get bragging rights for first time ever (It's Christmas so I can dream right?!)
  • Options

delighted, Mrs got me 2 tickets to the 28th December afternoon session.

Am there for that session
    looked at the draw aswell could be some good matches as a general rule fancy dress isnt required for the stands? have got a novelty turkey gobbler hat? is that sufficient?.

for anyone that hasnt seen it
    http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/ddfr9dyqbzsg14gzrrtiui7c4/title/william-hill-world-championship-schedule

Theres loads of people in fancy dress in the stands.
  • Options
    All starts tonight, i will be there for the evening session on the 29th.

Predictions for tonight are wins for Painter, McGowan, Anderson and Evans
  • Options
    Good first day, pretty high standard. Excellent come back by Michael Smith, in the last game.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Not long now. If you see four James Bond's next Thursday evening, then I'm one of them.

How do you dress up as James Bond?
  • Options
    Quality night as per usual. 10 years in a row now, and it's fantastic. Great last game.

Enjoy if you off to the event over the next 2 weeks.

Back again on the 28th
  • Options
    Barney's just about to start.
  • Options
    went on the 28th afternoon session fucking loved it, does anyone know when tickets would go on sale for 2017
  • Options

went on the 28th afternoon session fucking loved it, does anyone know when tickets would go on sale for 2017

They normally go on sale around June - be quick though as they usually sell out within hours
  • Options
    cheers @cafc999 wanna try and get more than 2 this time.