Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wear the team shirts without giving a penny to the regime!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Northstandsteve - sorry, just re-reading this znd I think you are saying the shirts with embroidered badges could be produced for a total of £18.50? I'd be interested if that's the case.....pm me.
  • Options
    I think a lot of people would buy them
  • Options

Northstandsteve - sorry, just re-reading this znd I think you are saying the shirts with embroidered badges could be produced for a total of £18.50? I'd be interested if that's the case.....pm me.

We already looked in to this on a previous thread but we would have to wait until November at least for stock.
  • Options
    would of had huge interest, but would of needed to be done before protest shirt.
  • Options
    Not sure if I've mentioned this... I'd buy the purple version.

:wink:
  • Options
    My colleagues purchased me the official home shirt as a 30th Birthday present. What do I do? Is it appropriate to wear it?

I never would have purchased one with my own money.
  • Options

We already looked in to this on a previous thread but we would have to wait until November at least for stock.
    Thanks - haven't seen that obviously. November could be tough given we could be in a relegation battle by them....
  • Options
    Good idea I suppose but the CARD shirts are gonna look much better. Can't wait for mine.
  • Options
    Not trying to put a dampener on it, but is there a risk of copyright infringement here in terms of the badge? After all, our CEO is a very high profile and successful lawyer so wouldn't be surprised if she didn't take too kindly to it. Although that's probably the best reason possible to do it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes I believe you are correct re the copyright infringement. However whether the club would take action is one thing. If they did it could give great publicity. The only remedies would be 1) an injunction to stop selling and against each individual wearing and 2) claim for damages.
    If an individual did one themselves they could hardly claim damages and the publicity would be great for anti-Roland as it would become very public.
  • Options

My colleagues purchased me the official home shirt as a 30th Birthday present. What do I do? Is it appropriate to wear it?

Yeah of course they did :wink:
  • Options
    pm'd you cardinalsin could also do Purple on with card badge
  • Options
    Would love one with the sword emblem stitched upside down
  • Options
    I have one, nice shirt, perhaps the protest is no badges eh.

Perhaps we could use the Trust badge, I don't see a copyright issue there, it's an established brand now but still Charlton.

Also still waiting for my protest shirt.
  • Options
    razil said:

I have one, nice shirt, perhaps the protest is no badges eh.

Perhaps we could use the Trust badge, I don't see a copyright issue there, it's an established brand now but still Charlton.

Also still waiting for my protest shirt.

This would be noticeable if enough people did it. The mantra would be: We'll wear the colours of the team but we won't pay an extra £25 to have the club badge and sponsor on it while we are unhappy with what is going on.
  • Options

Definitely appropriate imo. You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. You can be happy in the fact that you didn't give any of your own money to the regime.
  • Options

What bastards... Just steam off the sponsor and gaffa tape CARD there instead.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Not trying to put a dampener on it, but is there a risk of copyright infringement here in terms of the badge? After all, our CEO is a very high profile and successful lawyer so wouldn't be surprised if she didn't take too kindly to it. Although that's probably the best reason possible to do it!

Enough people will buy the official shirt through the official channels for them not to worry about a few people buying them on here. Would love to be proved wrong but that's how I see it.
  • Options

I would be interested in this too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

pm'd you cardinalsin could also do Purple on with card badge

Could you pm me/let me know how much this would cost please?
  • Options
    Has anyone got one of these yet?
  • Options
    Drewman - In short, there are limited stocks of the plain Nike shirts available. However, we agreed to get the Protest shirt out and fully sold before considering anything else. The club have launched the home shirt in the meantime so no time for a pre-emptive strike!
  • Options

Get the receipt and take it back. When you're at the club shop explain why it's being returned.
  • Options

Drewman - In short, there are limited stocks of the plain Nike shirts available. However, we agreed to get the Protest shirt out and fully sold before considering anything else. The club have launched the home shirt in the meantime so no time for a pre-emptive strike!

Fair enough, it would be a competitor for the protest shirt and a lot of work went into that.
  • Options
    I was at Brighton v Lazio yesterday and a guy wearing the new home shirt with 'JACKSON 4' on the back turned a few heads.
  • Options
    What if someone designed a top new badge for the fans by the fans
  • Options
    imagerimage

But not this one

;)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    To the point..