Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One News

2»

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

SDAddick said:

Uwe Rosler has been confirmed as the new manager of Fleetwood Town on a two-year contract.

Incredibly annoying. He's exactly the manager we should have been going after.
    You're having a laugh right?
    Played for Manchester City in the top flight and East Germany at international level, is incredibly bright. Did very well at Brentford Took Wigan to an FA Cup semi-final and the Championship playoffs (when they were more of a basket case club than they are now). Went to Leeds which was a mistake. Would have him over Slade every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
  • Options
    Between Rosler and Slade, I'd take Slade. Rosler comes across as a bit of a yes man to me.
  • Options

Gillingham's friendly at Leyton Orient was abandoned on Saturday after Gills' summer signing Lee Martin suffered a serious ankle injury.

The 29-year-old midfielder sustained the blow in the 76th minute as he attempted to cross a ball into the penalty area at the Matchroom Stadium.

He received eight minutes of treatment, after which managers Justin Edinburgh and Andy Hessenthaler agreed not to continue the game

Gillingham were losing 2-0 at the time
  • Options

Between Rosler and Slade, I'd take Slade. Rosler comes across as a bit of a yes man to me.

Plus other than his time @ Brentford he's been a bit of a flop
  • Options

Just can't wait for it all to kick off and our exciting new 'all-English' era in League 1 to get underway.

The lack of players, the injuries, the resignations, the lies, the protests, the humiliating defeats, the empty stadium, the vegetarian focaccia, the recriminations, the bitterness, the last minute false hopes, the tears and the white flag flying by late April..
  • Options

Just can't wait for it all to kick off and our exciting new 'all-English' era in League 1 to get underway.

The lack of players, the injuries, the resignations, the lies, the protests, the humiliating defeats, the empty stadium, the vegetarian focaccia, the recriminations, the bitterness, the last minute false hopes, the tears and the white flag flying by late April..

No-one mentioned vegetarian focaccia. Where do I get a season ticket?
  • Options
    Gillingham have signed QPR forward Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on a season-long loan.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Birmingham sign Che Evans from Sheff U.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37016381
  • Options

Err, that's Che ADAMS, CE.

• Options

Err, that's Che ADAMS, CE.

Just testing. Well done you passed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @TheGillsFC 55m55 minutes ago
    29 year old midfielder Jamie O'Hara joins the #Gills on a two-year deal.

Good signing at this level. If Gillingham can afford him then we should have been able to.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

@TheGillsFC 55m55 minutes ago
    29 year old midfielder Jamie O'Hara joins the #Gills on a two-year deal.

Good signing at this level. If Gillingham can afford him then we should have been able to.

Was just about to post the same, brilliant signing for Gillingham. Just the signing we needed with his creativity. O'Hara, JET and Wagstaff are 3 players I'd have in our squad all day long.

Northampton also have signed Emmanuel Sonupe, the trialist we had at the start of pre season.