Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free tickets for SE7 residents

Couldn't see another thread on this, sorry if I missed it.

This week my mum and dad got emails from the club saying anyone who lives in SE7 is eligible for 4 free tickets for the Northampton home game. Desperate stuff. Suppose I'll have to go along now though - not spending any £££ obviously, hope the protest shirt arrives soon!

Anyone else get these?

Comments

• Options
    Say it quietly but that's a rather good idea from the club isn't it?
  • Options
    I'd have thought they would be trying to go for a better class of person - SE3
  • Options
    HandG said:

I think they've done it in various guises ever since the mid nineties apart from the Premiership days maybe when the home areas were full anyway.

Just a rebranding exercise. Alienate the long term fans and fill the ground with uncommitted locals.
  • Options

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Actually, wasn't it West London that Katrien was hoping to attract? WE7?
  • Options
    The royal mail Cock up again ?

The free tickets were supposed to be sent to SW7 (South Kensington)
  • Options
    They still won't get a big crowd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would help them though if they got their dates right.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

HandG said:

I think they've done it in various guises ever since the mid nineties apart from the Premiership days maybe when the home areas were full anyway.

Just a rebranding exercise. Alienate the long term fans and fill the ground with uncommitted locals.
    Much is said of Rolands experiment with football clubs but it definitely looks like a social experiment to get rid of the traditional fan.
  • Options

Snob!
  • Options

Snob!
    I was joking Elfs - you should know me by now! I was born in Dartford - what a great start in life
  • Options

Snob!
    I was joking Elfs - you should know me by now! I was born in Dartford - what a great start in life
    Yesssss.

I was born in Chatham, not a great start in life.

I suppose that explains some of my inadequacies now!
  • Options

Couldn't see another thread on this, sorry if I missed it.

This week my mum and dad got emails from the club saying anyone who lives in SE7 is eligible for 4 free tickets for the Northampton home game. Desperate stuff. Suppose I'll have to go along now though - not spending any £££ obviously, hope the protest shirt arrives soon!

Anyone else get these?

Beware of Greeks Belgians bearing Gifts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiLX4bkKguA
  • Options
    Desperate attempt to stop the ground looking empty!
  • Options

Kidbrooke?
    Oi! It's Kidbrooke Village now you know.
  • Options
    I think that they'll need to start paying people to attend let alone giving away tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does Gerry Kerr exist? And if he does, has the gun been removed from his head yet
  • Options

Does Gerry Kerr exist? And if he does, has the gun been removed from his head yet

Wayne's brother
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Wayne's brother
    Jim even.
  • Options
    Presumably we will be offering them out in SW London next ?
  • Options

I understand he is a Spurs supporting cab driver.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited August 2016
    How many tickets did CARD pick up approx ?
  • Options
    vff said:

Who many tickets did CARD pick up approx ?

They don't know
  • Options

Definitely doesn't exist.
  • Options
    Bet he wins Valley Gold Saturday.