Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peak tattoos.

You know tattoos are past being cool when referees start getting tatts to commemorate big matches they've officiated at. Clattenberg.

Comments

• Options
    This isn't a thread to discuss our Andy Peake tattoos then?
  • Options
    It is a properly shit tattoo Clatts has got as well
  • Options
    "Shit Hair, Shit Tat'
  • Options
    Absolute cretin of a man. Desperately wants to be mates with the famous players.
  • Options
    bit weird but its quite a big deal in his world, cant really ref anything bigger other than a world cup final, peak means something unfortunate in urban speak.
  • Options
    So he's gone and got a 'work' tattoo.

Prick.
  • Options
    I like clatternberg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Edit: Posted the 'celebrity refs' twitter page but jams beat me to it!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

"Shit Hair, Shit Tat'

shit thread
  • Options

I like clatternberg

Doesn't surprise me.
  • Options
    I think he's one of the better refs we have had for a long time.

As has been said he's reffed some of the biggest matches in the last few years so he's obviously half decent. He's not a bellend like Graham Poll was either.
  • Options
    Peak tattoos?

• Options
    rina said:

I don't understand this need people have to criticise everything that other people do. The guy has this year reffed the finals of 2 of the 3 biggest tournaments in world football So what if he'd like to celebrate that with a couple of tattoos?

We're just reacting to a bloke who had a tattoo that is in bad taste, not 'everything'.

He was the ref, he didn't play in the final, he just ran around, pointed a bit and blew a whistle. He'll be claiming an assist next. The refereeing equivalent of John Terry. A good ref should be as anonymous as possible during a game, there are more and more of these classless people who are making the game about them and not the 22 players on the pitch, thats why.

Also, if he must have a tattoo, then get one done but dont go public about it, because this is the reaction he will get.
  • Options
    iainment said:

You know tattoos are past being cool when referees start getting tatts to commemorate big matches they've officiated at. Clattenberg.

I am 0% surprised by this. He is an egotistical twat.
  • Options

I like clatternberg

So do I - love the taste of marzipan.

Oh Clattenberg ....
  • Options

bit weird but its quite a big deal in his world, cant really ref anything bigger other than a world cup final, peak means something unfortunate in urban speak.

Which I don't speak. I mean we're over the height of cool and descending in to the trough of mundanity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

Clattenberg is a weapons-grade moron though.
  • Options
    All will one day be revealed about this joker i reckon

Don't like him, don't trust his judgement as a ref
  • Options
    I liked the look he gave Pepe when we was rolling around as if been shot in the Champions League final after the merest of touches.

• Options
    Pretty sure Karel Fraeye got his 2 wins tattooed on each arm, just trying to locate the picture...
  • Options
    Good old Carol, one day in his career, he may get one on a leg !
  • Options
    EastStand said:

My God, have you got 4 legs ?
  • Options

Yeah, it's a weird coincidence that allegedly, Mark "I make a very controversial decision most games" Clattenberg, stopped doing so, after he was investigated.
  • Options

Yeah, it's a weird coincidence that allegedly, Mark "I make a very controversial decision most games" Clattenberg, stopped doing so, after he was investigated.
    For now