Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling machete attack?

Just been told theres someone runni g round welling with a machete, targeted mcdonalds but cant find any information about it. Hope anyone in that area stays safe!

Comments

• Options
    man arrested after allegedly wielding machete in mcdonalds. news shopper journo.
  • Options
    No injuries.
  • Options
    Thank god! Know a few people working in welling, worries you a bit more the closer to home it is!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    It happened a couple of hours ago and is now apparently a domestic although not confirmed. Someone in a mask with a machete entered McD's and started lashing out. People in the restaurant retaliated and threw chairs, trays, etc at the attacker who then ran off out the doors. The police turned up en masse after he had gone and evacuated everyone from the McD's. The police then all sped off up the road towards the train bridge.
  • Options
    West Ham pretending to be proper 'Wall again?
  • Options
    Normal Welling behaviour
  • Options
    Wanted to cut his own burger.
  • Options
    I fucking hate it when the fries are cold as well...
  • Options

Was it Lee Bowyer who kicked off in a McDonalds because they wouldn't serve him breakfast ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    se9addick said:

Was it Lee Bowyer who kicked off in a McDonalds because they wouldn't serve him breakfast ?
    Wasn't it more to do with him being a racist c***?

*edit* They would only serve him breakfast, he wanted a burger.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That was Adam Sandler I think.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

It's great to see a few of you having a laugh and making cuntish , immature fucking remarks about what happened today in Welling. I can assure you it wasn't that funny seeing mothers and fathers bringing their terrified, tearful children out of there and getting them to safety while the police pissed about causing a scene of panic instead of doing what they should have been doing some time earlier. Still, at least you enjoyed it eh?

It's only words on a screen - calm down
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

It's great to see a few of you having a laugh and making cuntish , immature fucking remarks about what happened today in Welling. I can assure you it wasn't that funny seeing mothers and fathers bringing their terrified, tearful children out of there and getting them to safety while the police pissed about causing a scene of panic instead of doing what they should have been doing some time earlier. Still, at least you enjoyed it eh?

McHatin' it.
  • Options
    Let's take the piss out of a bloke who obviously had a seriously traumatic experience today #bantz
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Genuinely hope you're alright mate. We can talk another time about what is and is not appropriate reactions to other people's trauma, but for now just hope you and those around you are safe and getting counseling if they so need it.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

British mentality, we take the piss to lighten a situation.

Sorry you had a traumatic experience today

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    I can see things like this getting very nasty, what is wrong with people at the moment. My daughter works there, I walked the dogs earlier near the train bridge, jeez. Imagine if we had guns like the yanks! Hope he does serious time.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Apparently he said to the waiter 'Do you know who I am?'
    And the waiter replied 'There's a bloke here who doesn't know who he is'.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

McLoL