Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FTAO Maria + Trainers

I understand you have a few tricks tucked up your sleeve for the big day that Ketman has taught beware peeps!!

I was also intending on joining but got the time mixed up and was there for 8.30 a schoolboy error

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]I understand you have a few tricks tucked up your sleeve for the big day that Ketman has taught beware peeps!!

I was also intending on joining but got the time mixed up and was there for 8.30 a schoolboy error

I wouldn't bank on me being able to do any of the tricks that I have been taught!! Oi Medders & Ketman - Didn't think you would go and tell everyone - thought it was our secret! ;-)

8:30 Jeez 2 hours too early!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Ketters couldn't handle the 3rd sambuca and spilt the beans shortly afterwards...
  • Options
    i know i only realised once i looked at the message again in the afternoon never mind..
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    LOL - He's a cheap night out then!!

Ketters - Cheers fella! ;-) - You've made my nerves so much better!

Mx
  • Options
    Don't Forget Maria you have to try a trick at least once, especially wearing those Gold & White Boots...!
  • Options
    :-P - leave my boots alone!
  • Options
    nice
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]nice

I take it your being sarcastic!! ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]nice[/quote]

I take it your being sarcastic!! ;-)[/quote]

as if
  • Options
    :-P