Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How bad would it be?

For a Charlton supporter to put a bet on Millwall to win the league?

Quite fancy it but not sure my conscience would allow it.

Comments

• Options

For a Charlton supporter to put a bet on Millwall to win the league?

Quite fancy it but not sure my conscience would allow it.

It's a no lose position.

If they go up you have a financial consolation to sugar the pill. If they don't you've jinxed them!

I might join you.
  • Options
    Before the play off final I backed Millwall to beat Barnsley.

Money well spent.
  • Options
    It'd be a very sensible decision. I think they'll pi$$ this league (I now have this very sick feeling in my stomach).
  • Options
    My brother said Oldham were absolutely awful until Millwall got bored at 3-0 up and let them back into the game, so that's one team we might be able to beat (Oldham, not Millwall). Harris has got a squad of players who are all prepared to die for the shirt and two excellent strikers. As long as they stay fit, I can't see anyone getting the better of the scum over the season, more's the pity.
  • Options

My brother said Oldham were absolutely awful until Millwall got bored at 3-0 up and let them back into the game, so that's one team we might be able to beat (Oldham, not Millwall). Harris has got a squad of players who are all prepared to die for the shirt and two excellent strikers. As long as they stay fit, I can't see anyone getting the better of the scum over the season, more's the pity.

Sheffield United Oldham Athletic will come good
  • Options
    Whilst it's nice to hear these sort of positive vibes about our team this season, I can't help but want to put my fingers in my ears and pretend people aren't saying these things.

Ah, I see what you're doing........ :wink:
  • Options

Whilst it's nice to hear these sort of positive vibes about our team this season, I can't help but want to put my fingers in my ears and pretend people aren't saying these things.

Ah, I see what you're doing........ :wink:

That's because, with your fingers in your ears, you can't cover your eyes.

However, if you were from Norwich......
    If I was from Norwich there would be a very high chance that I'd be calling my sister 'mum'.

• Options
    I'm gonna do it. What's the best odds offered? Anyone know?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's around 9/1 for a 'Wall win and a Charlton loss.
  • Options

It's around 9/1 for a 'Wall win and a Charlton loss.
    Probably is, it's a certainty

But who's offering the best odds on Millwall winning the league?

Don't get too excited though @Big_Bad_World I'm about as unlucky as they come when it comes to bets infact I don't think I've EVER won one, that's why I stopped betting on Charlton, I'm a jinx!